MDR-Lucerne

SuperDave

Reaction
Are those 100 mph sections in a Class 1 or 300?

Class 11 (being nerfed by a class 1).

Seriously though, those are just smooth straight sections, and would be a good time to strech your fingers, wipe your visor, pour a cup of tea, or whatever.

.CAL.Photo.

Reaction
26.8 has a gnarly off-camber drop off (someone may roll).

The road from the wall to RX4 is damn fun going up the hills in a 4x4.
And right after the RX is a sweet corner that everyone rails.

39.1 to 40 has a slight hill climb that get’s a bit rough and slow (passing/horn honking secion).
I have a primo spot in these hills that will make for a good shot.

Brandon ~ I might use the cam to do some filming as well.
Are you going to cruise around on your quad? Will you use like a backpack or something to carry the cam around? I dont want it to be messed up and have to pay school for damages.:rolleyes:

.CAL.Photo.

Reaction
ok cool.
I was thinking of going out on my CRF to get some shots. I'll probably tag along with you.

GMS739

Reaction
My Truck At The Wall

Attachments

• PIGS FLY.jpg
    PIGS FLY.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 223

blazersracing

Reaction
Website
www.blazersracing.com
http://media.putfile.com/Lucerne-Wall-Jump
There is a link for some of my Wall footage. I will also be filming in the area and I plan on filming any non-racers' license plates that try to jump during the race. Please be safe and stay back from the landing zone. I realize that sometimes you have to step on course to get a good camera shot, but these landings can be completely out of control.

uffda1309

Reaction
The wall is more impressive if you run the course clockwise. This race will go counter clockwise. I hope all that have this built up as a major problema, will post their thoughts after the race. I helped set up the course in my F250 Super Duty and I am not sure when we went over the wall. The rocks and boulders, to me, are a major concern. A flat tire will mess you up more than the wall. I wish I could be there...... Have fun, everyone.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
Website
Visit site
The wall is more impressive if you run the course clockwise. This race will go counter clockwise. I hope all that have this built up as a major problema, will post their thoughts after the race. I helped set up the course in my F250 Super Duty and I am not sure when we went over the wall. The rocks and boulders, to me, are a major concern. A flat tire will mess you up more than the wall. I wish I could be there...... Have fun, everyone.

clare, the wall was that big bump right after the burned up cadillac that we towed off the course. :)

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
Website
Visit site
http://media.putfile.com/Lucerne-Wall-Jump
There is a link for some of my Wall footage. I will also be filming in the area and I plan on filming any non-racers' license plates that try to jump during the race. Please be safe and stay back from the landing zone. I realize that sometimes you have to step on course to get a good camera shot, but these landings can be completely out of control.

did anyone get the license number off this ill-handling, non-racing, red/blue toyota? lol

i was alot younger and alot dumber back in those days.

this pic is a stil side shot of one of the video jumps. haha

Attachments

• 100_1080.JPG
    100_1080.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 181

Tribute Productions

Reaction
Website
www.tributeproduction.com
I will be out of town for this race and I am looking for someone who does video to shoot this race. The footage will be used in our upcoming DVD to be released in Jan 07, our videos highlight MDR, SCORE, BITD, CORR, MORE, SNORE, and we do spotlights on 4 drivers and we also do spotlights with different shops. I will give you full credit in the dvd for your help and also a copy of the DVD. I usually goto every race but I can't make this one, any help on this would be great, you can e-mail me or call me if you think you might be able to help me on this. thanks Steve

www.tributeproduction.com
steve@tributeproduction.com
760-784-5099