MDR Mojave 250 photos

Armistice

Reaction
Didn't sleep at all so crashed after all the cars went though Ant Hill. Slept for an hr and went back to taking photos, but I was more in a "hang out with friends" mood. Fun stuff

Joser1726

Reaction
sweet pics... who drives the white truck that was flying high, it looks like a BA truck!

dezertboy69

Reaction
that race was bad a**!!! it wasnt a huge turnout, but the ones who did turn out... hauled a**!! that white 14 truck was flyin at road crossing the road crossing coming out fo the hills towards slash x!! by the pace he was taking at that spot in the track, im surprised he didnt overall it!! good job MDR. thanks to all who were involved. racers, officials, and volunteers!!!

JCampbell

"1" time champ
Reaction
any pics of 1632 it was my wife Jen's second race first in a single seater .Bryan Mathews shared the driving duties w/ her.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Yea the F150 DNF'd the 2nd lap, but a very nice truck. Jono in the Tundra won those Generals at BAP so he was testing them out.

What happened to the red f-150 (Lugo). I built the truck (except the the main cab cage) and Craig Stewart did the finish work, prep, wiring plumping.

M_Solms

Reaction
All my pictures are uploading to my site now and should all be up in about a hour.

The weather was great and even though the turn out was down the shorter loop kept the action going.

Congratulations to all the winners and finishers.

Getting ready for Glen Helen now, see you there.

Demonturtle

Reaction
Was that #1411 truck George Roesenbaum that raced the Mint as #41?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Was that #1411 truck George Roesenbaum that raced the Mint as #41?

Sure loooks like it huh... Any more shots Mike Bilek in the Orange Avenger #156???

1474Prerun

Reaction
The red F 150, Lugo's i believe, broke the wish bone . Driverside right behind the heim. clean lookin truck.

MikesF1Fiddy

Reaction
I hope someone got a Video of Jono's Tundra passing Bilek down main... highlight of the day for sure. That driveway built truck amazes the hell out of me every race, and put up faster times then Lugo and Rosenbaum