MDR needs help marking

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
MDR needs a little help with marking the course for the next race in Barstow. Come on out for a for day in the dez. Saturday, November 16, Outlet center Drive exit, 7am

Contact Patricia at:MDRRACING@AOL.COM for futrher info

PAT

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.

Clifford

Reaction
I would love to help out. I've helped out many times in the past hand have a wonderful time marking the course. Assisting MDR can give all you racers a heads up on the course. It would be kinda like a slow speed prerun. I believe helping MDR mark the course in 2000 helped us take the class championship. With no motor in the baja and and new baby I'll have to pass this time. I'm looking forward to having the motor back in and ready to go to help out in 2003. With an extra race added to the schedule, MDR will need all the help they can get.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I'm there. Will be testing some new Total Chaos Uniball upper arms. Will bring tools, ice, a floppy hat and Cap'n Morgans.

martininsocal

Reaction
If I can start late, I can make it out. I get off work at 8am that morning, and would have to come home to pick up the buggy. But I hate to commit and jinx myself, I know what happened last time! Where will you guys be at about noon?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
We meet at 7 and start at about 8. Its a little over 35 miles. Might be done by noon actually. Usually split into two groups and each marks half the course. We'll have radios freq. 151.625.

Yea, It can jump. No you cannot have a ride.

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Sorry can't make it Sat but was there today Fri Whats up with the North end of the course? Bulldozers and construction on the Hill maybe I went the wrong way but I came over a little knoll and landed right in the middle of a bunch of Bulldozers.

FWIW

Bret

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
There is Gas line construction going on, The course will be diverted around it. Using course "B" I marked the last half from RX7 to finish. Not sure exactly what the deviation will be.

frankh

Reaction
Will this change the distance of the race, Our 1 car has a big thirst and need to plan for it.

and I would like to thank everyone that went out to mark it, Can't race without your guys help

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
I'll call Patricia tomorrow and ask for some details. I was done with my section early, (had to make my sons football game) and did not get a chance to discuss the course with the other group.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
The change will be negligible on the overall mileage. The detour is within site of the old course. The whoops towards the pit are out. They have been replaced with a section on the ridge between the old course and the wash. (slash x area) The new section has some mild turns.