• Forum membership has its advantages....

MDR Night race

FormulaNine

Just back from the dust bowl they called a race. Pictures to follow soon. Un-offically, the Walters brothers won by a small margin over Dan Owen/Joel Mohr. It got realy late, so I don't know who was 3rd. I do know Dan Folts' car had some trouble and was way off the pace. Also, Kenny Thatcher was absolutely flying! He was the only Class 9 car to catch the 5-1600 I was in before the 3rd lap-he caught us at mile 10 on the FIRST lap!

Anyway, congratulations to Dwaine and Rob Walters.

F9

mike_hinson

Congratulations to the Walters Team. Thanks for letting me look over your very fine car. It is obvious that a lot of time and engineering went into building it. Had a great time at Pit C. Mike

kurt

Here's the results - 1 Walters Bros, 4:57:56 - 2 Dan Owen, 5:01:46 - 3 Cody Rash, 5:31:28 - 4 Kenny Thatcher, 5:51:20 - 5 Chad Shupp, 6:49:07 - 6 Dan Folts, 7:37:59 - DNF Kevin Kopitch & Rob McDonald.

FormulaNine

Just got a message from someone who helped clean up after the race...

......while i was pulling the course markers for the mdr race i found a 9 car wheel with drum, left front, broke spindal, do you know who might have lost it? would like to save someone someone a little money..........

If this is you, I'll put you in touch with the finder.

F9

FormulaNine

Finally got a picture up. Apologies to the Walters for not getting something posted sooner. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.formulanine.com/FRONTPAGE_1.htm>Click here to see it.</A>

Cheers, F9

P.S. Haven't really heard from anybody on this race. So, there isn't too much of a story.