MDR Prerun

martininsocal

Anyone going out Sunday or later in the week to prerun the MDR course? Let me know, want to go play.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

frankh

Martin are you going to make it to the race. Let me know I still have your stuff. Would love to go out but still working on the car.

If you guy make it out let us know about the changes?

martininsocal

Yes Frank, we will be there to watch and pit if needed. How didi you like that video anyway?

If your gonna go, go BIG

desertracer

Got to run the course today and I must say it is pretty rocky and rough, typical Barstow. It is going to be really fast the first 15 miles or so the once you hit mm 22 crossing over stoddard wells rd. it gets rough. There are a few tight sections back in there that could get pretty jammed up if somebody gets stuck. There seemed to be quite a few blind type corners at tops of hills, one is at mm20 or so. After you cross back over hodge the course smoothes out quite a bit. A good spot to take pictures is where the course crosses hodge at mm 30.5. Can't wait for this weekend.

MDR #112

frankh

It was good, but seemed to be a big ad for his short course stuff. I will bring it out to the race. We are hoteling it so the trailer won't be out there, but I will look for you.