• Forum membership has its advantages....

MDR Race

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Congrats to Jkrell for completing his first race and taking first place in 1450. Way to drive your new Duffco 'Yota to victory!

Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

frankh

O.K there were a lot of people at the first road crossing. So who has pic or video of my (507) car on the first lap? Boy it was cold.

Jkrell

Thanks Kris, and thanks for all your help out there.

Race Note: WFODAN deservs his haul ass reputation. That guy pushes hard. I'm not sure I could have run his pace the whole day if he didn't have problems.

Race car note: Duffco - Awesome truck and front suspension. Deaver: Awesome rear suspension.

Big thanks to everybody that helped out!!!!

Jon Krellwitz

JenDiggityDirt

Dan was codriving his friend Mark's Toyota (white with checkered flame-job). They were doing reallllly well until they had some problems with their steering (I think). We left early, but on our way out they went flying by so they obviously got back in the race. Anyone know how they finished? The Duffco truck looked to be doing really well, too. You guys planning on racing that all season? That 1400 class looks like it's turning out to be a lot of fun...hope more people keep entering!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Jkrell

Unfortunately there are no plans as of right now to race the whole season in the Duffco truck. The amount of TIme, energy, and money it takes to run a race correctly is substantial to say the least. I only had enough in me for one this year. Maybe next year when I graduate from school I will try and run a few more. It sure was fun though!! I can't wait to do it again.

One more thing, did anybody find a toyota catalytic converter and o2 sensor on the track. I lost it on lap three I think around the first half of the course. Truck sure sounded cool with an open header, felt like I was in a trophy truck or something.

Thanks.

Jon

frankh

Dan broke the steering linkage. One of my chase guys helped him , then he had something with a spindle. Carolyn had problem with her new fuel cell finely got it working but then ran out of time to complete the last lap.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Oh man that was some good racing all day! I saw Dan and Duffco come by the Main Pit one time and they were both right on each other! Than later in the day even though Dan was down 1 or 2 laps, they came by again and they were right on each other again!

We (JC Andrews #732) were doing good all day and in the lead for the first 4 laps. We did a driver change and then we had a leaf spring break and we had to take it easy for the last lap but we finished very close in 2ND!

This was one of the most fun races I have been to and I think a lot of people would agree! I can't wait till the next MDR race. San Felipe is next though!

Go Big Or Go Home

JCA

I would agree. I had a great time!! I met a lot of people. I want to thank all the guys that came and helped me. We are going to try and get the truck together for San Felipe and then we will shoot for the MDR race in April. Thanks again guys!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Tyson

Hey JC I had a great time helping you out, and I'll see about getting out to San Felipe. I got some good video also (made the chick stay up and watch it with me when I got home =) THough I don't have the hook ups to post it on here I'll send you a copy or something.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

JCA

cool get me a copy as soon as you can, please. There were a lot of people taking pictures on the course so if anyone got pics or vids of 732 let me know. Thanks

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
JC I got some pics from pit C (mile 30). Once I get them developed and scanned I will send them to you.

Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

toyoter91

Blind655 and I have some good footage of just about everyone and are workin on a video that should be ready to download tomorrow or the next day. laters

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

jimpat

are the MDR results posted anywhere?
about class one and 8....... who won?
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

desertracer

Jkrell,
About your toyota catalytic converter and o2 sensor, I talked to some guys that I was chasing for who were running a 5 car and they said they saw one on the 5th lap in the wash area. However, on the last lap they said it looked like it had been run over a few times. Not sure if it was yours but it is a start. You may also want to check with the people who sweep the course.