MDR Schedule for '04

martininsocal

RDC Crypto
MDR Schedule for \'04

Is the proposed schedule right? Or is it a misprint that the night race is September and the August race is a day race? Just wondering.

shrek

RDC Crypto
Re: MDR Schedule for \'04

I am sure it is correct..............just like it conflicts with 3 or 4 other races as usual.

WFODAN

RDC Crypto
Website
www.chaosfab.com

The schedule is correct . Always remember the BLM decides the dates . They are the ones that offer them . Unfortunately , they aren't like Burger King and do everything our way . The reason for the dates of the night race is because the night race has to be run in lucerne . That was the date offered by the BLM for it . It stinks , but we can't change it .

tkr

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tappsgarage.com

Anyone know why they moved the night race from Barstow to Lucerne in the first place?

WFODAN

RDC Crypto
Website
www.chaosfab.com

The BLM insisted it be moved to Lucerne due to the fact of the crowd control at the Hodge road jump . They figured that if the race was moved to Lucerne then less spectators would show and it off the main road .

Another thing to think about is the BLM is starting to fine MDR this race for the people that leave their trash behind . They ( the BLM ) have told MDR that all the trash needs to be picked up completely by Sunday morning . They are also threatening to fine MDR because a few jackasses decided to dump their black water tanks at the track after the last race . This is rediculous guys !!! Are people this lazy and ignorant to cost us the dezert ?? A word to the wise . If you see extra trash that may not even be yours , please pick it up . otherwise we will be stuck at home watching Nascar for the rest of our lives . As for the idiots in the motorhomes ....... I'd love to see someone do it myself . After I beat the crap out of them , I'd like to take my motorhome and dump the tanks in their front lawn !!