MDR Spectating

StandOnTheGas

Reaction
My truck is not ready to race so I'll be a spectator tomorrow. Where are some good spots to watch the race from?

THROTTLE DOWN

DMSRACE

Reaction
funny after all these years of racing you have to ask where to watch.....I'll be right next to you...

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Tomack

Reaction
Come on Kev do you think Bruce realy knows his way around there like I do. Ha ha ha. There is good places everywere in Barstool....... You just have to find them. You guys dont have to much fun.....
I wish that we could have raced or tested the rocket???

"If you aint racin, you aint livin"

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
follow the half black half red ranger...it is goin to the hot spots.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Gabe Lara

Reaction
... or parked next to the blue one, at the open bar on pit row.

-Gabe

jeff

Reaction
If yall are heading out their tonight dress warm. I'm in Arrowhead and it's windy and cold - which means Barstow is similar. There were reports of 50-mph gusts in our area - so be prepared for some serious wind. I don't know if I'll head out tonight or early tomorrow - wind in the desert with no motorhome sucks.

Updated: 11:54 AM PST on April 04, 2003
Observed at Daggett-Barstow, California
Temperature 63 °F / 17 °C
Humidity 28%
Dew Point 29 °F / -2 °C
Wind West at 25 mph / 40.2 km/h
Wind Gust 30 mph / 48 km/h
Pressure 29.95 in / 1014 hPa (Falling)
Conditions Clear
Visibility 10 miles / 16 kilometers
Clouds
(Above Ground Level) Clear (CLR) : -

Yesterday's Maximum 62 °F / 17 °C approx.
Yesterday's Minimum 46 °F / 8 °C approx.

Aloha

gary

Reaction
if you follow the main pit/access road, same direction as the course, there's a spot where the course crosses it. not a huge road crossing, by any means, but a good little jump. the section right before it is some medium/big whoops, for at least a quarter of a mile or so. we usually hang out tehre for a bit, then wander other places.the area of hodge road in the camburg testing video is pretty good also. just get off the 15 at hodge, and continue going straight where the paved raod turns. you can cross the course, and sit on top of a hill overlooking the course, and that big hill that the faster vehicles get lots of air off of on the downhill side...then it goes into a whoop section again....

RacnCPA

Reaction
You are going to return the prerunner BEFORE you go to Barstow right?

Sc