MDR Superstition 250 Memorial Saasta T-shirt

NIKAL

Reaction
I just recieved a copy of what the MDR Superstition Memorial James "Hollywood" Saasta T-shirt will look like. At this point a limited amount should be avalible at the Fiber-Tech MDR Drawing party Oct 3rd, and they will also be avalible at the MDR Race at the start finish line area Oct 16-17th. If you think you might like too pick one or more up at the Fiber-Tech Drawing party let us know so we can make sure to try to have enough avalible.

Also their will be a James "Hollywood" Saasta banner at the drivers meeting for all of the racers and crew to sign. This banner will then be given to James's family from all of us.

Attachments

• saasta memorial race t-shirt.jpg
    saasta memorial race t-shirt.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 184

JAM 1600

Reaction
Lets all make sure to get a shirt and show appreciation to the Saasta family ! And then make sure to stick around for the awards ceremony because I have been told- The Famous Saasta Bloddy Marys and Screw Drivers are gonna be served just like when FUD was putting on the SHOW !

Reaction
That is a really nice shirt design and a great way to honor him and his family. Save me an XL. I started racing FUD races in '89 but never got to know the Saasta family - funny how parallel lives never cross.

I had missed the thread about his passing:
We lost a member of the offroading community Father's day morning. James "Hollywood" Saasta died of an acute asthma attack. He was only in his late 40s. He & his dad Bryan raced odysseys then desert superlites. He & his dad also helped Fud @ the desert races & the stadium races @ the IV Expo & Thunder in the mountain series. He was married to marvel & had 3 children. Jordan 25, Micheal 13 & Mirella 10. He had become very active in his church had worked @ his parents gas station since he was a kid. He was always building things. His last projects were making a 2 seater buggie powered by an Arctic Cat snowmobile engine & a teardrop trailer. He was always building something. I know I am really going to miss him. Rest in peace little buddy.
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=844080

Let us all come out to the MDR drawing party and show our support for a family that represents the heart and soul of Desert Racing. Thanks Todd and John!

JAM 1600

Reaction
That is a really nice shirt design and a great way to honor him and his family. Save me an XL. I started racing FUD races in '89 but never got to know the Saasta family - funny how parallel lives never cross.

I had missed the thread about his passing:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=844080

Let us all come out to the MDR drawing party and show our support for a family that represents the heart and soul of Desert Racing. Thanks Todd and John!

Ramsey, what color, white,Tan or Ash, SS or Long ??????