MDR this weekend?

SuperDave

Reaction
I'll be there. Should be nice weather. Partly cloudy and 87. Early morning should be about 60.

Did anyone notice the 8AM start time?

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
Website
Visit site
SuperDave said:
I'll be there. Should be nice weather. Partly cloudy and 87. Early morning should be about 60.

Did anyone notice the 8AM start time?

yes i did. that will let me sleep a bit longer before i make the drive out sat. morning. good deal guys.

1450-ranger

Reaction
Website
www.giantmotorsports.com
matt_helton said:
haha, its not "beater twins racing" its "last minute, by the seat of our pants racing" lol

dont go and break the truck before the race now.

I'll do my best

k_005.jpg

Thanks to everyone including Geoff @ Giant and Aloha Jeff.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Heading up at 0'dark-thirty on Saturday to work pre-race staging and then calling out car numbers before the start/finish line.

SMIGEL

Reaction
I will be watching todays activities, and tomorrows race from www.gmonkeytv.com... I'm a regular pit crew member of Outlaw racing. I could'nt make the trip this time...

phoenixx

Reaction
I'll be there. Pit C where all the fun, laughs, action and beer is.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
good luck to the Outlaw Team !!!! we hope to see the guys at the CODE race next month.

1450-ranger

Reaction
Website
www.giantmotorsports.com
Truck lit on fire pullling it on to the trailer THurs. night, no shifter the whole race.. Spent all Friday fixing it. Alternator was toast and ran 1 lap and decided to call it quits. Good job to Torian, Andersons, Vernola, Beldon and the rest.

Thanks to Geoff at Giant and the rest of the Giant guys for the help, along with Helton for the battery loan and Pit C(oors) support.

IvanDan

Reaction
Website
www.OffRoadRealtor.com
Thanks to Barry with BK Fab for the ride I had a great time and 3 flawless laps. Your truck works great and everyone in class 7 better look out if you get yourself a few more ponies under the hood.