MDR update

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Reaction
But don't forget a spectator at an off-road race in any area is also responsible for their actions. If they are a minor, then their parents are responsible for their actions.

I've said this like 50 times and I have no more breath left in this debate. There is no room for logic in this argument anymore. :(

If folks are hell bent on killing themselves by being stupid spectators, so be it!! The problem is there are just as many folks hell bent on destroying others for financial gains after the fact by using our judicial system.

Can you please let me off this freak show we call Earth at the next stop?? Thanks. :)

bighad

Reaction
it always goes back to stupid spectators..geez..so whos the first who would like to stand behind all the families whos loved ones died and say they deserved it because they were stupid? Come forward...while pursuing your agenda..let ne be clear.."yeah..i drove into a group of people...I hit them..lost control..hit them..but they are idiots to be standing in the public desert..not me..Im not at fault for driving like an idiot into a crowd..nope"....come forward..meet the people who lost theirs...

bighad

Reaction
I pursue one agenda..that those who died paid the most..and to be above ground and say trash about them is wrong..thats pathetic...to go after people because of uneducated opinions is wrong..do I really give an eff..not really..I find it funny that I get so many of you hot..that I expose your stupidity about all this...the changes..lets be clear..that was government..not lawsuits...as those lawsuits are not finalized...the changes happened because of the way it was ran..because one person profited for personal gain with no actual concern for desert racing..your all hypnotized by this...lol..you blame the wrong people while you give your money to those that betray you most..and spew filth at those who also believed they were in a good position...its not like the spectators popped up outta nowhere..come on...lol..but go on..get in your truck..and say you own the public desert..then **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** how the BLM busts your balls about everything from noise laws to zero tolerance rules...your idiots...wake up fools..this is why your so dysfunctional..this is why the greenies walk over you...fools

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Why is this guy even here on the site still?
I pursue one agenda..that those who died paid the most..and to be above ground and say trash about them is wrong..thats pathetic...to go after people because of uneducated opinions is wrong..do I really give an eff..not really..I find it funny that I get so many of you hot..that I expose your stupidity about all this...the changes..lets be clear..that was government..not lawsuits...as those lawsuits are not finalized...the changes happened because of the way it was ran..because one person profited for personal gain with no actual concern for desert racing..your all hypnotized by this...lol..you blame the wrong people while you give your money to those that betray you most..and spew filth at those who also believed they were in a good position...its not like the spectators popped up outta nowhere..come on...lol..but go on..get in your truck..and say you own the public desert..then **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** how the BLM busts your balls about everything from noise laws to zero tolerance rules...your idiots...wake up fools..this is why your so dysfunctional..this is why the greenies walk over you...fools

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
it always goes back to stupid spectators..geez..so whos the first who would like to stand behind all the families whos loved ones died and say they deserved it because they were stupid? Come forward...while pursuing your agenda..let ne be clear.."yeah..i drove into a group of people...I hit them..lost control..hit them..but they are idiots to be standing in the public desert..not me..Im not at fault for driving like an idiot into a crowd..nope"....come forward..meet the people who lost theirs...

Please go stand on the fast lane on the I-15 freeway and come back here and tell me how that it was the motorists fault again....

Go away, please. You are on the wrong website trying to justify your argument. Maybe the Sierra Club will have you.

f1sleepy

Reaction

I would be more than happy to tell you what an idiot you are to your face. Responsible people don't blame everyone else for their own actions. The driver did not "drive like an idiot into a crowd" you cowardly piece if sh it. You need to take a long walk off a short cliff.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
How come nobody seems to know the real reason why the truck went into the crowd that night? Is it some kind of secret or something??

ML Racer

Reaction
How come nobody seems to know the real reason why the truck went into the crowd that night? Is it some kind of secret or something??

Lauglin, couple years ago, I was on the back section of the course, hitting the (4) jumps right before the high school, and on the last jump, the right front wheel landed in a hole and pitched me hard left! I stayed in the throttle and was able to work my way back onto the coruse (after Parkhouse passed me during my off course detour) The moral of the story here, SCORE set up a fence that protected the spectators from being too close to the course! Because in off road racing, **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** Happens! And most of the time, it happens close to the course!!!

retroblazer

Reaction
Please consider this thread closed. My original question about the current status of the lawsuits that were brought against the MDR have largely been answered. Thanks

aiiraciing

Reaction
Let it be clear, "yeah.. Brett NEVER completely left the race course...Brett hit spectators who were standing on the race course..lost control on the race course..hit them because spectators were on the race course..but they are idiots to be standing in the public desert knowing exactly what could happen when a race truck comes by at race speed....Brett's not at fault for driving like an idiot on a marked race course because he wasn't driving like an idiot, you were the idiot for standing on a MARKED race course"
I fixed your post for you

PLEASE tell me your dumba$$ didn't reproduce

Now I know I was way to close when it went it happened, but I also am man enough to admit my mistakes, maybe its time for you and the others to realize your mistakes instead of blaming others

Helton, what are you getting at?

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Nothing closes around here, unless you say something bad about Mad-Mafia and or Joey D'Soprano and his UTV nation take over the World empire bbwwhaaaaaaaaaa