Does your partner enjoy desert racing ?

• He/She accepts it and lets me have it my way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to fight to make it to the races - Desert over Relation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kurt

Reaction
Zip-Tie Racing (it's an inside joke) will be their with our 5/1600. Also helping a few of our sportsman class buddies.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
zip tie as an PPP racing (another internal joke) (P1ss Poor Prepp)

;-)

kurt

Reaction
Klaus - Yep - guess it's not such an inside joke now is it!!! Look me up at Ridgecrest and I'll give you the long version of the story. Kurt - #577

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
not sure if I'l make it to the race....

a. need a ride out there...(the TTM doesn't work that well off-road.)
b. a date on friday night.

kurt

Reaction
Can't help you out with "B" - but as far as "A" goes E-mail me, there's possibilities. ?Date on Friday before race day? Where are your priorities?! HAHA

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
hhhmm... where are my priorities ? ohh boy. don't you dare me, cause I may ditch her over a MDR race totaly out of my way...I remember last year I had the orputunity to co-ride with Joe Patelli in the class8 Blazer.

I drove out on saturday morning in the TTB...it was a last minute deal.. I got there just around 6AM...last minute stuff.

Perhaps my date should go with me to the MDR race....hhhmmmmm....

TimHayosh

Reaction
If she doesn't dig racing, do you really want to date her???

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
good point... she kind of digs it...like enjoys pictures of the races and videos etc...

perhaps this could be a new subject...time for a poll perhaps:

jeff

Reaction
My girlfriend got more seat time in the SCORE 2000 than I did... that was her first race and now all I hear is "I WANNA GO RACING AGAIN" - Klaus - if your going to spend anytime at the races make sure she goes out with you at least once - just don't let her ride!!! You'll never hear the end of it.

jimpat

Reaction
Klaus, come to the MDR race....Joe will be in the class 8 Pacer, and if you want we'll bring some local women,
hell, they are a dime a dozen now days.......

Jack

Reaction
The Jeepspeed XJ's were impresive for there forst race 6 in class and 5 finishers had a fun day but a cold and wet weekend.