MDR's night race entry list has started and guess who is showing up ?

JAM 1600

Chuck Hovey will be returning to Plastercity on June 13th to race the night race ! There are already three top notch cars entered in class one and I am sure the list will grow ! Hovey was the top dog for many years and now he will return to do battle with racers like McCullum, Archibald and now Daniel McMillin and many more ! :)

dezertracer230

Is he going to bring the old Beam car?? (if he stil has it) lot of good memories watchin him kick butt in that car in plaster city.

I have a feeling I know what he's bringing. I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you....all of you!!!

NIKAL

No beam car for this race! Yes he still has it. I know he has talked about doing a gound up on that car. And Josh, I know which car is showing up! Lets just say if Chuck was fast with a Scat, just imagine what he will be like with a Danzio "______". I will let everyone else fill in the blank!

Tundranation

Chuck Hovey will be returning to Plastercity on June 13th to race the night race ! There are already three top notch cars entered in class one and I am sure the list will grow ! Hovey was the top dog for many years and now he will return to do battle with racers like McCullum, Archibald and now Daniel McMillin and many more ! :)
This is a nice start to the night race list ! Love the night races ! :D I'll be there to stage them ! :D

JAM 1600

This is a nice start to the night race list ! Love the night races ! :D I'll be there to stage them ! :D
We can't thank you volunteers enough ! It will be exciting watching Hovey in the night working his magic ! :D

JAM 1600

I have a feeling I know what he's bringing. I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you....all of you!!!
Another hint ! It will be the same car that he will be bringing to the Vegas to Reno race ! :eek: This will be the shake down run !;)

gcddarren

1488 is up in the air. brother is going to be out of town but there is a possibility we might show up for this race.

GRENADE

Another hint ! It will be the same car that he will be bringing to the Vegas to Reno race ! :eek: This will be the shake down run !;)
old car with a gen 3 engine installed !!!! seen scat's for sale !!!!!!:cool:

AllwaysRcn

Yes we put a Danzio 215 ci Buick aluminum small block in the Beam Car. Should break in half (the chassis) before Gyspum. Poor Beam Car......

LukeMcMillin

HAHA! Now I know! Sweet, this is race is going to be AWESOME!

LukeMcMillin

Luke aren't you in school right now ???:eek:
Yea, in a computer class, so its all good! HAHA, seriously though, its all good. Just checked out the entry list and and over a month away, its growing ALREADY, this is going to be a big one, everyone come out and race for a good time!

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Luke is DANDY going to be racing the TT? When are you coming to Yuma again?