me and my b*tche's oval

Zac Reish

well since i have never posted any pictures of my car i guess i will post up a few. I built this car from scratch about 4 years ago. it used to look nice but lately i have made a few driving errors so this is where its at. i still love it to death.

Attachments

Zac Reish

Here are a couple more. also is i have an 091 transmission that is not vented i have seen them vented before. the transmission has worked fine so far. i probably have 250 miles on it. is it important enough to the functinality of my transmission to pull it out of my car, drain the oil, vent the ring and pinion housing, put it all back together and then back into my car? or should i wait till i have to pull the transmission to do this.

Attachments

DesertGuy1

Zac, interesting "jailhouse-facilities" you have there... is that for when you cannot make the distance into the house from the garage?:D

Nice baja, BTW

Zac Reish

hell yeah i dont even try, it's too convenient. i just have to hose it out about once a month.

5racer

Here are a couple more. also is i have an 091 transmission that is not vented i have seen them vented before. the transmission has worked fine so far. i probably have 250 miles on it. is it important enough to the functinality of my transmission to pull it out of my car, drain the oil, vent the ring and pinion housing, put it all back together and then back into my car? or should i wait till i have to pull the transmission to do this.
theres a factory vent in the nose cone zac for what you do its fine ,but if your hell bent on bigger vent just drill it and tap it and dont worry about mag getting in transmission it will chew it up with no harm .ps pls paint. lol

5racer

Zac, interesting "jailhouse-facilities" you have there... is that for when you cannot make the distance into the house from the garage?:D

Nice baja, BTW
what you talking about that is the only potty he has and he wont flush it either some kinda wierd hang up he has ..smiles and nods

Zac Reish

hey steve I got 2 benjamins that says that you can't make my drivers side door easily open and close, and my front window frame symetrical. what do you think?

steve0we

Ill take that bet.....I know I can. and if I can, you know HE can! Sure would be nice to see this thread over on the "other" site too! Zac, tell your girl sorry about the stains in the passenger seat :)

prerun15

great lookin bug, is it class 5 legal (wheel base looks long)? what is that on the lower front trailer arm that is attached to the beam? what spring rates are you running in the rear coilover? thanks

5racer

great lookin bug, is it class 5 legal (wheel base looks long)? what is that on the lower front trailer arm that is attached to the beam? what spring rates are you running in the rear coilover? thanks
thing on beam is top secret, but for a few dollors you can have one also .

5racer

hey steve I got 2 benjamins that says that you can't make my drivers side door easily open and close, and my front window frame symetrical. what do you think?

it will take two dead presidents just for the hydralic jacks needed lol ,let danny look at it and see what he thinks before the sawsall comes out.

Zac Reish

the spring rate is 350 and 450. the wheel base is long by 2" the way it sits (good eye). MORE said they would pass it through tech unless someone complained. The thing on the bottom front trailing arm was done by steve griffith at griffith welding (5racer). He does bad ass stuff for a fair price. It is a double sheer for the lower arm so it won't break off where all arms break. i liked it and it should help, so just one less thing to have to worry about when i am 200 miles from anywhere. The plating on the front beam i did my self. It is easy you should do it too.

i am currently prepping the car for a possible trip to mexico in october i am not sure it will be ready by that time. i still have to weld another body mount plate to the body and the flanges need to be welded to the cage again. nothing 1 day and a 6er can't handle. oh and then i need try to fix my door.

5racer

i will amit that this car handels very well and saved my but twice in a race with the fastest part retrieval iv ever had .

swiftracing5

the spring rate is 350 and 450. the wheel base is long by 2" the way it sits (good eye). MORE said they would pass it through tech unless someone complained. The thing on the bottom front trailing arm was done by steve griffith at griffith welding (5racer). He does bad ass stuff for a fair price. It is a double sheer for the lower arm so it won't break off where all arms break. i liked it and it should help, so just one less thing to have to worry about when i am 200 miles from anywhere. The plating on the front beam i did my self. It is easy you should do it too.

i am currently prepping the car for a possible trip to mexico in october i am not sure it will be ready by that time. i still have to weld another body mount plate to the body and the flanges need to be welded to the cage again. nothing 1 day and a 6er can't handle. oh and then i need try to fix my door.
Oh, I wasnt sure about that plate. So it doesnt do anything for bump stop?