Medical / Rescue Teams Needed Baja 1000

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
Greetings all!

This years Baja 1000 is rapidly approaching and we are in need of a few extra Medical / Rescue teams that can assist down in Baja. If there are any race teams with their own medics that would be able to help out, or any medically trained folks that are planning to spectate, we would really appreciate if you were able to help us out.

SCORE Rescue will have numerous teams on the ground and air as always working with local medical / ambulances to ensure the best response possible over this long course. We would appreciate any addtional teams that may help us fill in holes along the way and decrease response time during any incidents.

If you are albe to help, please contact Rod Gamble, SCORE Rescue Director:

rod@motorsportsmedical.com

Thanks in advance and I hope it is a safe race for all

eliwallace

RDC Crypto
i am an emt i was tryin to find out where i can put those skills into off roading and would be more then gratefull if i could volunteer ..where do i sign up

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
We will have a EMT between Mike's and El Coyote with us, unless you offer him a better spot. Let me know if we can help.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
Thanks to all that have been sending messages. We will be getting back with everyone. If anyone wants more information and will be at the SCORE Primm race, feel free to stop by the Motorsports Medical Services Ambulance that will be around the Start / Finish area and talk with Rod or Wendy. They will be out there all day Friday and Saturday!

Hope everyone has a safe race!

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
Thank you Motorsports Medical

Its not said enough: Thanks so much Motorsports Medical and all the volunteers that step forward to help save lives on your own dime. Its a huge blessing seeing you guys out there ready to give your all at a moments notice.

No matter what the outcome, always keep your head up and know that all the racers appreciate your efforts and the sacrifices you make.

fordnut

RDC Crypto
Already signed up, My team will be at Ojos Negros at the highway crossing. Look for the lifted white crew cab Ford super duty if anybody needs help or just wants to shoot the bull.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Just wanted to revisit this thread. Any idea on how they're doing as far as volunteers? (SCORE, Locos Mocos, Mag 7, BFG, etc.)

JSMDA/ADV Pits has taken up the position of SCORE Rescue 2 at Mike's/El Coyote area.

Hope we don't have to do anything, but we will be there to help just in case.

Last edited:

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
So far we have 13 ground teams, 2 helicopters and a lear jet. Many of those (5) were thanks to you folks stepping up to the plate to help. Thank you all for the responses and as always, we will always be looking for more help as we continue to try to provide medical response to all off road racers -

bob91yj

RDC Crypto
My wife is a certified CPR instructor. We also help out with the Dust Junkies (JS 1706), we're having a team meeting/CPR class this weekend.
Teams can help themselves by getting crew trained in CPR/First Aid.

My wife and I will be with Nelson Racing Services working at BFG Pit 1.

UOURacing

RDC Crypto
I'm making travel plans for the 1000 and don't really know where we will set up to camp but would always like to be able to lend a hand. My occupation is on my profile.

Waldo

Safehouse
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm making travel plans for the 1000 and don't really know where we will set up to camp but would always like to be able to lend a hand. My occupation is on my profile.

I know it's not too far down but we'll be around RM105 south of Jamau. I have good communication (radio), small pit (3 guys wrenching), 4x4, and basic first aid/CPR. If you want to hook up, we could have a Med/Rescue team in that area. Just a thought.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
RDC Crypto
We'll be in that area too pitting for a couple of trucks, so if anybody needs anything we'll be there just look for my truck, we'll have first aid and radio....see ya guys down there........just look for my beast.........