MEETING IN PHOENIX

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I'm driving by myself and it's a looooong drive. Is anyone else going out there and if so do you want to meet somewhere and caravan out so I'm not all sketchy about driving that far by myself? I think Greg's going to be either driving out later or flying in (he's working an 18 hour day today and has to go in tomorrow morning till noonish...poor guy). Anyway, call me in the morning if anyone's driving out there around that time (909) 780-5331...Thanks!

<font color=red>JEN</font color=red>

poolman

Reaction
Thanks for coning to Phoenix Jen and greg hope you had a good time and we get something going over here.See you soon and Merry Christmas,poolman

poolman

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Thank YOU Poolman for hanging out AOD with us! We had such a good time...you Arizona boys are NUTS! Everyone at AOD is so incredibly cool and wow, I had no idea Mike had such a history of offroad experience! Devon is just plain crazy and Leo was a real sweety (hope your date went well, Leo, yeeeehaw!). Everyone there was so cool. We not only met all the friends of AOD but quite a few Arizona prerunners.com readers who came out just to say hi and check out the shop...which was VERY nice. Probably THE nicest shop I've ever seen actually. We are already planning on getting back out there and maybe planning a whole WEEKEND of fun! We'll keep ya posted :) Mike is definitely going to be working with interested parties in trying to get an IP-type club going out there so if anyone in Arizona is interested in learning more when it gets more organized email me your name number, and address and I'll forward them to Mike. Did you end up going out tot he Xtreme race Poolman? I was going to comment on it but I'll move it on over to the general discussion board :)

<font color=red>JEN</font color=red>

poolman

Reaction
It was pretty lame.If they advertised they could have problably made some money for a charity,or something positive but nobody knew about the race?Whats up withthe promotions department?

poolman