Meeting on Saturday

Greg

Well, this Saturday around noon at Imzz Industries in Anaheim, we will be having a big'o gathering of off-road trucks. This will be our first shop meeting of the year and it looks to be really good. Directions are on Prerunners.com and follow the info under "events". We hope to see everyone there. Also, good luck to Pat K in Adelanto, I wish I could make it out there to cheer you on.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

By "rematch" do you mean a chance to redeem himself after the horrible beating he received from the rest of the crew at Dromo last time? It's ok Greg...maybe will Russ will go again and then you won't be the only one who's slow. :)

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Greg

Looks like it'll be a little longer before those widened beams happen to show-up un your truck Jen. Now I'm gonna go pout in the corner by myself.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

I can always count on Bel to get my back yo. :) I got the pictures from the meeting up on our site! There were some really cool trucks out there today. Next meeting is at Duffco, March 16th, in San Dimas! Duffco Dan is one of our favorite people so we want to make sure everyone comes out to say hi and check out the shop. I'll have detailed info on that meeting up on the site by Monday under the events section.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
That was really cool to see that Blue Ranger thats in this months Off-Road there today. That thing is nice!

Can't wait for the Duffco meeting!

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Yeah the Ranger was pretty nice. Any word on where the jumping championships are gonna be next month??

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Tyson

Hmmm, well looks like Bel really is gonna nerf me. Hopefully its just the once, and hopefully Austins craftsmanship holds up. But. . . I do plan on moving outta the way every chance I get Bel. hehehe

Tyson

OH, and Austin if you happen to move outta the way and BEl does get to me. . . then. . . I'm gonna nerf you. So what if I'll have to be in reverse to get you . . . jajaja. . .