Meetings

Jordan

Reaction
Jen/Greg,

Are we going back to having regular meetings like the old days? Have a place picked out yet? Just wondering! I know some thought they were boring not being offroad trips but I loved meeting in the same place and getting a chance to see some cool trucks and meet some great people.

Thanks!

Tyson

Reaction
yeah I can't wait for the meetings to come back. Nice place to check out your competition for the next ROR event.

Tyson

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Greg

Reaction
Meetings?? Funny you should ask. We will be starting to have them again, the first one will be at the Farmer Boys resturant on Etiwanda and Van Buren in Mira Loma (north Riverside) on the last Sunday of this month (Jan 26). I will post comprehensive directions soon, but it is where the 60 fwy and Van Buren meet. It is a new building with plenty of parking. Hope to see everyone there.

Greg

PatrickG

Reaction
What time is the meeting this Sunday? The link isn't working.

Patrick

Greg

Reaction
The link should be working now, But around 1-2 people should start rolling in. They will be like the old meetings, really no structure, just come and say "hi" as you can.

Greg

Tyson

Reaction
Hey Greg,
Do you think we will be heading back to that one hill near the old meetings? Or going somewhere local to play around? Otherwise I was planning on heading to Barstow That day to test my truck with the new front end.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

mxjeremy

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Farmer+Boys+Restaurant&desc=(909)+685-3000&addr=4020+Etiwanda+Ave&city=Mira+Loma&state=CA&zip=91752&country=us&slt=34.013962&sln=-117.52426&cs=9&mag=8>Farmer Boys</A> in Mira Loma.
late.