• Forum membership has its advantages....

Menzies

baja619

Red Bull has a presence at ERX this weekend and I think will be involved with the Crandon World Championship.

They still promote a lot, but WRT short course truck racing the portfolio is rather thin. There isn't exactly a backlog of tv providers waiting to televise the Midwest league, for example, but their flirtation with it appears to be over. And the Frozen Rush isn't there, either. Menzies was the guy they actually sponsored, and... no Menzies.

Even a company as free with their sponsorship money as Red Bull doesn't appear to be interested in the sport right now. It's kinda discouraging.

Red Bull has a presence at ERX this weekend and I think will be involved with the Crandon World Championship.
I haven’t seen them at ERX yet (I’m posting from here, doesn’t mean they aren’t here) but word from the down and dirty pod is that they’re giving fall Crandon the Red Bull TV treatment. Pretty much guarantees Bryce’s involvement, and a bit of a sunnier outlook for the season than my previous post.

ltr450rider

I thought Andrew Carlson is now a Red Bull driver? Although I haven't seen any logo's on his truck. I was under the impression that Bryce was done with short course for now. I wonder if Carlson will be filling that Red Bull spot at Crandon?