merry christmas everyone

slimjim

Reaction
i just wanted to say merry christmas to all of my fellow off-roaders. and if you don't celebrate christmas, then happy holidays to you too. i hope you and your families and friends have a fun, and safe holiday!

put on your seatbelt...

martininsocal

Reaction
Same here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If any of you are not doing anything Christmas Day, you can come visit me at work. I will be at the Cabazon Fire Station until Saturday Morning...Everyone be Safe!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Merry x-mas everyone drive safe if your going to visit relatives like me I just hope Santa Claus can fit my Trophy Truck down the chimney!!!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Merry Christmas everbody.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Vtr Racing.com</A>

blind655

Reaction
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE TO EVERYONE ON RDC!

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well the trophy truck is still not in the driveway so there must be some delay or something......I think they stopped to look for my baseball or something....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

JCA

Reaction
I am still waiting for my big gift. Should have it tonight around 8:59 when the powerball numbers are picked.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

sweetdevil

Reaction
Merry Christmas everybody... I got a new geetar and an emergency kit for my truck! I hope this new year brings lots of happines!!! Any resolutions? Or will this probably come up in another post... lol I'm going to quit smoking....

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

JBO

Reaction
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Whenever people ask me what I'd like for christmas, my answer is always something for my truck. But they think "that's not what he really wants" and buy you other useless stuff. And I'm forced to wonder why they even bothered asking me what I wanted if they don't listen...
However, this year was different! My wife listened to me, and bought me something from Camburg! Yahoo! (no, it wasn't long travel, but I needed it)
While I too would've liked a TT, I couldn't afford to run it either, so I'm quite content getting parts for my ranger instead....

Attachments

• 24-40231-spare.jpg
    24-40231-spare.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 120

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
THATS SO FUNNY!! My brother asks me what I want, knowing hes a starving full time college student I say something within his price range "A new feather sleeping bag" What do I get?!?! A Thomas Brothers Guide, I guess the sleeping bag wasnt in his price range! HAHA

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FOR MY TRUCK BUT I DID GET MORE THINGS FOR THE RACES I GOT A NEW GAUGE FOR MY NITROGEN BOTTLE AND I GOT MORE THINGS TO COOK WITH AT THE RACES AND THE DUNES (NEVER TRUST A SKINNY CHEF LOL) AND GOT TWO NEW BIG WHITE MARINE COOLERS TO HAUL MORE BEERS THAT WORKS FOR ME HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR OHH YEAH CANT FORGET GRANDMAS FUGE THE BEST TO HAVE AT LEAST IT LASTS JUST ONE DAY

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
My stinkin parents got me a trip to Hawaii to get scuba certified....have they ever heard of the dezert? I guess theirs always next year!

See ya in the dirt!

Bryan_D

Reaction
GeeZ Jr. life sure sucks for you. Hey did you go surfing yet in Baja? I got a sony digital camera and some craftsman tools from my dad. I think it was a hint that he wants his back. Plus I got ATV 2 and Tony Hawk 4 also. I havent got to Tony Hawk yet but ATV is sweeeeet!!!!

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Bryan_D - I got just about the same thing. My step dad and mom surprised me w/ a digi cam (whoo hoo - I can posat stuff on ebay now!), and my dad got me craftsman tools. It's cool because I fanally am getting more tools then him! Steve