• Forum membership has its advantages....

Merry Christmas

John Bitting

Administrator
To all of our readers that celebrate Christmas, We at RDC hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays. Best of luck to Mark Miller who is leaving to go race Paris to Dakar. Good luck and be safe.

Staff@RDC

Jimmy8

Yeah, Good Luck Mark, there would be no better way to spend a Christmas. To everyone else not so fortunate to be racing, Merry Christmas.

PMC Racing

Waldo

Safehouse
Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday celebration! Keep all who are suffering misfortune in your thoughts and prayers because this is the time of year they really need it. I will be on vacation for a couple of weeks so I might not be able to visit RDC that much so I leave you all witha an Iish Proverb:

May your troubles be less
And your blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness
Come through your door.

And for all the funny-bone-jones's out there:

May you...
Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no-one is watching,
Screw like it's being filmed,
And drink like a true Irishman.

And God Bless us all, everyone!
-Tiny Tim

BRAAAAAAAAP!

poolman

Merry Christmas to all my dezert friends,from poolman and mrs. poolman

poolman

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
For the most part of the Holiday season....we all come together....friends and foes....with common thought........PEACE ON EARTH.....
I looked into my neice's eyes the other day and saw a little girls dream of a Christmas wish, the same look as many other children....please keep the love in the Holidays and your wishes may also come true!
Thanks for putting up with us in TECH! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
See ya in the Desert!
Art 'The TECH DUDE" Savedra

TROPHYSEDAN

Hi ,just wanted to say Merry X mas to every body out there .and have a Happy new years .See you in Parker or M D R .Thanks Dennis , 11 Brothers race team

Vtr_Racing

Merry Christmas everyone, have a safe and happy holiday. Dennis, gonna try to make either Parker or Laughlin..............................Vtr Racing Marc Choquette

Speed Safely

Junior

I would also like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season from our family to yours.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

JasonHutter

Happy Holidays from Fire Guys Racing, Colorado!

Jason & Paul

DMSCHASE

Merry Christmas everybody. Be Safe..

RacnCPA

Best wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and an AWESOME 2002 to all my friends at RDC and in the racing world!! Enjoy, be safe, remember those not as fortunate as us and I look forward to seeing all of you at the races and in the motorsports pages!!! Sheryl and Miller & Cannon, CPA!

Sc

racemedic

Me and Mrs. Racemedic would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Stay Safe

Bob

desertratt

happy christmas and marry new year to every one. hope you all get those neat little part for your cars and trucks that you want!! have a safe and fun holiday!

drive fast and take chances!!

frankh

merry xmas everyone. got up this morning and the truggy is not under the tree so it must have made it to the wong house please let me know where I can come pick it up, Thanks

TROPHYSEDAN

Well i got my new car for X mas . No it wasnt a truggy either .It was a new TROPHY SEDAN ,11 car . My girl friend had D B models make it of my race car .It looks way cool .Thanks Dennis ,11 Brothers

Jimmy8

Well I got one of those new gameboys and one of those stainless steel coleman ice chests.

PMC Racing