Metallica Icon

drtdevil93

Reaction
you know john, thats what i originally heard, then 3 different people said they were brother and sister. does anyone know? maybe they are both right...

erik

orvacian

Reaction
I would say that the Foo Fighters and Weezer have some pretty darn good rock albums. Queens of the Stone Age too.

tedmales

Reaction
the foo fighters are pretty good, but i have over 500 cd's my taste in music is broad, but i remember buying 3 or 4 at a time a few years ago. i have bought like 3 in the past 3 years. now i have high speed internet and have downloaded lots of songs, but mostly stuff i have on cd that is scratched up. not that i have not liberated some intellectual property here and there, but i wouldn't have bought the whole cd anyway.

tim_krueger

Reaction
As far as Snoop being off, I thought he was not as good as I've seen before.
The MetallicA song I really liked in Never Lift was Motorbreath from Kill 'Em All.
DP2 with no MetallicA...oh well, even if DP2 is a silent movie it will still kick ass!
Did anyone else think Korn's performance was lip synced?

Bryan_D

Reaction
I was thinking that about Korn as well. Actually everybody looked off from their mouth. Maybe it was the delay but it seemed a little longer than that though.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
The White Stripes consists of Jack White and his ex-wife whose name escapes me at this time. She plays the drums and he does everything else. The music is different and at first some people don't like it because there is no bass. The concerts aren't the greatest because most of the songs on the CD's have more then one guitar track and they dub them all together, but it concert Jack can't play two guitar tracks at once so the songs sound a little bit different than what you hear on the CD. Also, their latest album was recorded entirely on 8 tracks in a studio that was set up exactly as one would have been equipped in the 60's so the music sounds kind of "old" and thus making it sould even more different. I love them and think they rock!!

drtdevil93

Reaction
her name is meg white. the old 8 track recording gives it the good distortion like the old rock used to sound. i think there sound is great. i also heard they wrote and recorded that whole album in 2 weeks.

erik