Mexico Tequila

curtnrod19

Where in BAJA or Main land Mexico would i go to find the best tequila? Are these like tequila farms? Or?

Looking for some real good tequila from down south. Not any that are name brand and known through out the US. Just some down to earth good tequila.

Any contacts? websites? emails? Anything would help. Thanks in advance.

Curtis Beard

MattV

Try Don Anastacio. Made by Tequila Quiote in Jalisco. There are numerous distillers in the State if Jalisco. Many offer tours of their operations, which I can only assume would include tastings.
http://www.tequilasource.com/distillerytours.htm

I like good tequila almost as much as good bourbon.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Sandra's lobster bar in Puerto Nuevo has the best tequila in the planet AND its cheep:D

DEZERTBOUND

Tequila is evil.....too much and you cannot talk, a little more and you cannot walk.

....and if you drink the worm you might by a trophy truck from these guys:eek:

Attachments

RC RACING

Try tequila Honorable it is a export only tequila i have about 2 boxes now.
will be getting 3 more boxes by august the good thing about this the owner is my dad's friend
so i can get it custom engraved in the back with whatever you want it's pretty nice.
good for weddings and family reunions let me know if anyone is interested.

DBMETALWORX

Damn... Solid you know the best tequila is @ la pinta in ensenada!!! Or maybe the stuff bubba had sat!!!

ONE_RJ

What ever Tequila you buy,read the bottle and make sure you get Anejo(aged for a year or longer) it taste the best if you want to sip or shoot. Reposado(aged 6 months) is most commonly bought because it is always less expensive. A Blanco is best for Margarita's.

BajaFand

At the SF 250 I bought some Tequila from a little store on the backside of the Malecon (pretty much right behind Rice and Beans). It is called Sea Of Cortez Tequila and is bottled in San Felipe. It's very good and not very expensive, they have three different kinds, one that is aged for 6 months, one that is aged for a year, and one that is aged for two years. I bought the stuff aged two years and it was only $15 and it's nice and smooth.

randy s

At the SF 250 I bought some Tequila from a little store on the backside of the Malecon (pretty much right behind Rice and Beans). It is called Sea Of Cortez Tequila and is bottled in San Felipe. It's very good and not very expensive, they have three different kinds, one that is aged for 6 months, one that is aged for a year, and one that is aged for two years. I bought the stuff aged two years and it was only $15 and it's nice and smooth.
there's a liquor store in san felipe on the malecon close to where the place with the mechanicall bull is that has their whole wall stocked with diffrent tequilas from all over. most are of the small family special presentation variety. prices range from really cheap [possibility of blindness, irratic behavior] to extremely expensive [possibility of blindness, irratic behavior]. next time you go down and you're thiirsty and haven't lost your mind in a while, check it out.

curtnrod19

Damn... Solid you know the best tequila is @ la pinta in ensenada!!! Or maybe the stuff bubba had sat!!!
Oh yeah! and we finished it that night.... Up till 6am, nothing better than that! i gotta cruz by and BS and see whats new here some time..

CB*

Petepecas

Reserva de la Familia by Tequila Cuervo, not cheap, but,
who wants cheap tequila anyway? unless you like a chemical hangover:eek:

Petepecas

Just to clarify, Gusano Rojo is a brand of MEZCAL, not TEQUILA, there is a difference.
Not tryng to be smart, now back to the program.....