Michigan I

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
I would ask that over at Robot first. At lease here,you will get a much more positive answer.......Is a top 30 aiming to high?

Chris Tobin

As long as the engine holds together and he keeps it out of the fence a 20-something finish shouldn't be out of the question.

Michigan is wide and fast so there are plenty of racing lines to suit the handling of virtually any car... Even an RGM chassis, if he is running his own again.

I just hope (and will be happy if) he ends up with a lead lap finish!

Tristar Racing

Head turning weekend. Dont know if the finish will be there, but Im predicting big things.

Is that positive enough? :)

RGFan

Can I smoke what you guys are smoking.......I will be fervently hoping for a top 25.

michael_loomis

Top 15!!! here we go!

then a victory in Sonoma!!! you heard it here first folks!

fishd00d

What A Joke
I am gona take Fly's job and say that they have a secret weapon for Michigan and it WILL get him a top 10 finish!

RGFan

I think your signature at the bottom is the perfect response for your statement:D

brown_e

All I hope to see out of RG at Michigan is a momentum building race, no 40's, no 30's, somthing good. So, he can roll into Sonoma, put on a show for the RDC'ers and pull out a victory (fingers crossed)!;)

kaw500

Top 20, hope, maybe, someday, lucky, unlucky, on 2nd thought top 40 seems a lot safer prediction.

Tristar Racing

Guys, keep faith.

Robby has had some decently quick cars as of late. He should have tested Pocono but didnt. So maybe Pocono was a throw-away race. Honestly, no matter what happens this week at Michigan Robby will still be in the top 35. He has a 77 point advantage on the #55 car in 36th spot. Last place finisher gets 34 points, meaning Robby would have to finish dead last and the #55 finish 17th or better to fall back that far, on top of the other 5 cars behind him also having great points days.

So that gets us to Sonoma in the top 35, where Robby should have a good run. In the end, anything can happen, but I dont think the reaction Pocono has created for RGM fans (especially over at Robot Uprising) is warranted.

Just my opinion. Oh yea, I still predict a top 15 finish at Michigan.

michael_loomis

got 13th last year in the ford. one lap down. RG knows how to get around Michigan fairly well. It seems that he like to ride the high line everywhere but Eldora, lol, so Michigan suits him.

RGFan

Im telling ya guys they have a top secret weapon!! Just watch!
I have been hearing about top secret weapons since RGM got back into Cup in 2005. Every single one of them for not. Do not believe everything you hear or read

RGFan

Most of us have at one time or another......Like I said, do not hold your breath......If it is a part, it has to meet the ok of Nascar. I know somebody who designed a tire air presure valve that maintained a constant air pressure at all times.....No need to wait for tire pressures to build up, no pressure fluctuations at speed. Pressure always remained the same within 1/20th of a pound. No external lines or air pumps necessary. It is a really neat piece and to be honest, to the naked eye, you would not be able to tell it was there. It was given to a team to use.......Nascar said no way. It is now being used by a dominant F1 team.