Michigan

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
woo hoo! GO RG! Stay within the pit area!

13th out of 38 cars so far, hopefully this SCORE debacle lit a fire under his ass and he'll get his isht together in NASCAR

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
RG 9th in practice, and this is AFTER qualifying, so im glad to see him running good.

not saying RG is going to win. but i think someone who hasn't won in a while is going to win.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
RG 9th in practice, and this is AFTER qualifying, so im glad to see him running good.

not saying RG is going to win. but i think someone who hasn't won in a while is going to win.

RG always has a good practice. Once the race starts,he slowly(sometimes quickly) drops to the back of the pack.

RGFan

Reaction
RG always has a good practice. Once the race starts,he slowly(sometimes quickly) drops to the back of the pack.

RG never practices or qualifies well.......He generally sucks from start to finish since starting his own team.

manicmechanic

Reaction
Memo: To robby gordon motorsports from sponsers:
Since you cant get good, get bad,really bad, middle and assend runners dont sell no whiskey.

michael_loomis

Reaction
RG has had a bit of luck at Michigan in his own cars (atleast in the chevy's! haha).. I'm pulling for a top 10 this week! even took him in fantasy crapcar..

Hopefully he doesn't ruin it by pulling over in turn 2 to refuel... LOL

kaw500

Reaction
RG has had a bit of luck at Michigan in his own cars (atleast in the chevy's! haha).. I'm pulling for a top 10 this week! even took him in fantasy crapcar.. Hopefully he doesn't ruin it by pulling over in turn 2 to refuel... LOL

And NASCAR could then issue a press release stating they penalized the #7 because SCORE would. I'm just kidding of course.

Whatever he does this weekend RGM needs to pass any more inspections and get away from the negative press for awhile.

michael_loomis

Reaction
F the TV.. this is cool! Thanks Manic!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Well,looks like RG is having a descent run so far. It also looks like this race is going to be pretty boring. The 48 is on it. One good thing about TNT is race buddy!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Wow,race buddy changed since last year. Last year there was just web/in car cams around the track with no commentating. This rocks! Is every race free?

kaw500

Reaction
That is cool, I was just leaving the laptop on Pit Command in the garage but now I'm watching while I should be wrenching.

Any other day the #7 would be a lap down maybe 2, decent run so far. JJ's race to lose for now.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Anyone hearing the way RG is talking to the CC on the radio?? It sounds like they are using the secret weapon and having a problem with it and Robby dosent want to talk about it over the radio!!! RG- "I think it came loose".

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nope.. but If NASCAR finds the S15, they are really screwed!

kaw500

Reaction
They don't inspect 20th, do they? LOL

Well as usual Michigan will come down to MPG

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Robby could get lucky here if he can make it to the end. Some of the cars in front of him cant....