Michigan

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Who cares? lol

I still care!:D Glutten for punishment you know!:eek:

Anyhow remember RG actually qualified good and had a top 20 at MIS earlier this year. Maybe he'll have another decent run... stranger things have happened!!!:D

randy s

Reaction
I still care!:D Glutten for punishment you know!:eek:

Anyhow remember RG actually qualified good and had a top 20 at MIS earlier this year. Maybe he'll have another decent run... stranger things have happened!!!:D
when have stranger things happened?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
when have stranger things happened?

Fkcin Randy, ya keep poppin in with these fantastic one liners that are just she sh**t....LMAO!!!

And to answer the original question of who cares...

Not so sure I even do anymore....:eek:

BAJA63

Reaction
Justin Lofton is racing the Nationwide race this weekend. 12th in practice #2. Go get um Justin. RG also qualified 24th. Not to bad for RGM. Dont worry they'll find a way to screw up any chance of a good finish.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Another win by gambling on fuel mileage, I didnt watch because I was having cold beers at Sea World but I bet it was exciting

Tiger Woods losing to Yang was probaby 100x more exciting

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Good Job Vickers! I bet the big three weren't too happy about Yota winning in there back yard!

Wahl_7s

Reaction
How come JJ wasn't penalized for passing Vickers before S/F on the restart

michael_loomis

Reaction
I wondered the same thing at watkins glen.. Can't remember who now, Carl or Tony I think, but they pulled out and passed before the line.

I think the leader gets lane choice, but I dunno if the other cars have to follow suit.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
I wondered the same thing at watkins glen.. Can't remember who now, Carl or Tony I think, but they pulled out and passed before the line.

I think the leader gets lane choice, but I dunno if the other cars have to follow suit.

The talking heads have been saying that the leader must be the first to cross the line, but apparently it is something that NASCAR is not going to penalize for (until RG does it then he will get a 10-lap penalty for it!!!) It is a tough call though, 'cause when the leader spins his tires, is the other car supposed to get out of the throttle??? This will cause an accordian-effect pile-up!:eek: