MidnightClub2

klaus

Administrator
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=news1&Number=51608&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=186&part=>See NEWS thread</A>

We will have stickers, calendars and posters from RockstarGames at the dp2 premier Party.

EQuin

I saw the news thread. The graphics in those pics look pretty good. I take it the game will be available for PS2? Is this the same company that came out with GTA3 and Vice City?

Ed Q.

klaus

Administrator
yes it is.

How is vice city ? Is it worth buying a ps2 console ?

NORCALf150

vice city is by far the best game ive ever played, is very addictin even after you have beat it 4 or 5 times you find something to do its a must even if you dont own a ps2 get it for pc its worth it

the faster i go the smother it is

bajaboy

Both games are cool , I've finished both and now just play to go around shooting people. Man, I'm nuts !

Eric "bajaboy"

EQuin

Cool. Another game to get for my PS2.

Anyway, I think Vice City is a really fun game, but it's definitely not a kid's game. Like someone else said, it's addicting, and so is Grand Theft Auto 3. As for whether it's good enough to go out and buy a PS2 console, I guess that's more of a personal opinion that depends on your likes, dislikes, needs, etc. I bought it because someone else said it's worth having to play GTA3, and that was before Vice City came out. My girlfriend thinks both are dumb, worthless games. My cousin and I are both in our 30's (I'm 37) and probably too old to be playing video games, but we both love these two games. But the bottom-line is if you like car games, doing silly stunts, shenanigans and acting like a thug around a make believe city, then I'd say they're both definitely worth buying the PS2 console.

Take care!

Ed Q.

EQuin

Hehe. Yeah, when I get too frustrated trying to accomplish a mission, I just say to 'heck with it' and go on a shooting and road rage rampage as a means to vent. But at my age with fading hand-to-eye reflexes, I usually end up getting shot or arrested by the cops during those vent rage excursions - lol.

In GTA3, I got up to the mission where you have to explode that big cargo ship by acting as a sniper while your partner plants the bomb. But my shooting skills suck and my partner usually ends up getting killed as soon as he gets on board. Any tips on that mission?

In Vice City, I can't pass one of the early missions where I have to protect the guy from the Haitians. Again, I'm acting as sniper and my shooting skills suck. Any tips on that one?

Take care,

Ed Q.

NORCALf150

yea if its the mission im thinkin where ur on the roof top u have to get one of the slow motion pills then you will have no probs

EQuin

Yeah, it's the one where you're on the rooftop. Thanks for the tip on the slow motion pills. Do I get the pill while I'm on the way to the mission location?

Ed Q.

Ed Q.

NORCALf150

just look around in that alley way i think theres one under the stairs.....