Mike Dean, Pay Pal Scam, MKDean96@gmail.com

Bobalos

I have a buggy for sale here & this person contacted me with the textbook Pay Pal Scam. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this is happening on this forum.

Here is the test from his email:
Thanks for getting back to me regarding the text...I hope it is in good condition? and there wont be any cause of disappointment if i purchase it from you? I am ready to pay the asking price, i need to buy it for my Son asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.I have a freight agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money,My Mode of payment is PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction, if you don't have an account with PayPal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible,So kindly get back to me with the info below so I can work everything out!

PayPal Email:
Full Name:
Firm Price:
Phone#:

Thanks.

His email address is MKdean96@gmail.com. I did a quick search & this has been going on for quite a few years. It appears that his phone number is 408-818-9758.

HTH's
Bob