Mike Metzger

Super Baja

Reaction
I just got back from a freestyle show my buddy puts on every year, whhat a killer show. It was in Helena Montana so we do not get eny well known dirtbike riders up here. My buddy had done a show with Metz. and told him about his show in Montana and he said he would be there. He showed up and the dude is awsome. From his kick butt wips and flips to his just one of the guys additude. In my opinion that dude is the man of freestyle. It was refreshing to see someone that big and his down to earth additude. So if enyone knows Mike Metzger personly tell him he is always welcome to Montana, we have killer mountain trail riding.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That's awesome glad to see some excitement up there.

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
Mike Metzger is a great guy!.. I remember when I raced the suppercross challenge (all the little kids on the KTM 50s) in 1996, and during practice I saw Mike Metzger just about to go out and I walked up and asked for his autograph and he shut off his bike, took off his helmet and gloves and signed my jersey and talked to me and my dad for a sec.. It shows he is out there for the fans and will take time out for them...

Same goes to TP 199 but that story will wait for another day hah

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
He is a pretty nice guy. I used to randomly see him around quite a few times and would talk to him. He invited my brother and I to go riding with him one weekend, but we never went. I think he lives in Idaho now. I was thinking about him the other day, because I didn't know what he was up to. Last thing I had heard, he was gonna race NOORS in AV, but the race was canceled. I'm glad to hear he still rides.