Mike Porter

kylequinn311

Reaction
I want to send a speedy recovery to Mike Porter (Unlimited Buggy #900) after being transported to a hospital on Sunday.

Mike complained of immense back pains, and it was a crushed vertebrae. He went into surgery sunday night and everything seems to be going well.

Lets all send him a speedy recovery and hope to see him on the track again dominating as soon as possible!!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Our thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike and his family for his speedy recovery. Absolutely one the most class acts in the Industry!

McGill

Reaction
I don't know if a speedy recovery is realistic but I will hope for a full recovery... :)
I had a T11 burst fracture and had to wear a Kydex Jacket (back brace) for 4 months. Good to hear that there was no spinal damage. I'm sure he'll be back on the track soon. Wishing him and his family the best

Marty Fiolka

Reaction
Hey Mike (and family)..

Don't know if you are reading this but all the best from the gang at Dirt Sports, and especially me, to one of the best guys in the industry. Looking forward to catching up to you soon....

Best,
Marty

LORENZ

Reaction
Shattered vertebra..... yooowzers.

It's a stoopid long recovery.... Remember, the worst part is laying down for a couple of months. There's only so many positions to roll around into before your leg or an arm or your bumb goes to sleep. That said, the pain wasn't all that bad, it's the boredom that may get to you.

I was walking again days after the first surgery. I sneezed wrong and bing bang boom, back under the scalpel for take 2...

Soooo glad to hear your spinal cord is in good shape, they can fix the rest... To a speedy recovery champ! Oh yeh, milk the pampering and love that you get while laid up, it's good stuff.... I got my "maid bell" taken away from me a couple of time for abuse... What can I say.;)

Last edited:

ultrablew

Reaction
Wishing and praying for the best recovery possible. Keep us updated on the progress please.

450grl

Reaction
Best wishes for the best recovery possible!!!

TJERGENSEN

Reaction
hey mike and jennifer ,shirley and i will hope and pray for a race fast recovery, todd .

GEARDOC

Reaction
Get well soon Mike. The crew at Fortin Racing wan't to see you tearin' it up again soon.

BBM Racing

Reaction
Mike, I hope you have a speedy recovery! Get well soon.

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Mike, From all of us at TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO, We wish you a full and speedy recovery!!!

69nos

Reaction
Mike we wish you a speedy recovery, you and your family are some of the greatest people I have ever met. To Jenifer and the kids we are praying for Mike. We hope to see you back at the track soon

iTi Performance Motorsports
Frank

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Get well soon Mike, you are a fierce competitor and a pleasure to watch on the race track. Get healthy and we will see you at the race track soon.
Rob