Mike Rehler Race Photography?

#75race

This is most likely a question for all you old-schoolers out there. Does the name "MIKE REHLER" ring a bell to anyone? He took photos of off road races back in the 70's. I know this, for a lot of the old pictures that I have of my dad racing were shot by Mike. Does anyone know if he's still around, and/or knows how to get a hold of him if he is? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Marty Fiolka

I spoke to Mike Rehler years ago when I was researching 1000 Miles to Glory. I think he still lived in Santa Monica, California at the time, but I have no idea now. He did shot some of the early off-road racing stuff for certain. Hope that helps.

Marty

#75race

Thanks, that helps a bit. I just hope he's still alive. Not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, but that's the best I can put it.

harleys dad

I remember Mike, everywhere you looked it said "Mike Rehlier Race Photos" I have one in my hand. I to hope he is still with us. I am sure he is I would think, I think it would be the kind of news to spread had he left us. He was really into the sport for a long time

#75race

Just bumping up the thread. Does anyone else happen to have (preferably recent) info on Mike? Thanks.

#75race

Just bumping up. Kind of ironic that to this day, it was a year ago I made this thread. Anyway, does anyone have any more info on this old-school photographer, Mike? Thanks.