Milestone

amr126

Reaction
Dang, I wish I could. Just to make sure, everyone who attends milestone hopefully knows about their anniversary this weekend, so their having some special deals like the first 100 riders free, and free food, along with some stuff. Be forwarned though, a circus will probably pale in comparison to the scene there this weekend.

RacerX1

Reaction
One of our district clubs, Dirt Diggers MC, is also holding an MX race there this Saturday. Come on out! Sign-ups at 2:00, practice at 3:00, races start at 4;PM! All bike classes and a quad class. :)

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
Dang, I wish I could. Just to make sure, everyone who attends milestone hopefully knows about their anniversary this weekend, so their having some special deals like the first 100 riders free, and free food, along with some stuff. Be forwarned though, a circus will probably pale in comparison to the scene there this weekend.
Wow I didnt know that! Thanks! im planning on going saturday also.

One of our district clubs, Dirt Diggers MC, is also holding an MX race there this Saturday. Come on out! Sign-ups at 2:00, practice at 3:00, races start at 4;PM! All bike classes and a quad class. :)
I have friends that are racing. So ill be out there shooting instead of riding but ill be there :)