Miller s32p???

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Heres the deal. I can't find any info, like the catalog has. Found one on craigs list @ a descent price. Its a voltage sensing unit. Does this mean it'll work with any stick welder? How does it hook up? I have a 22a i use in the shop, but i'd like to have a wire feeder to run off my tralblazer 302on my service truck. I know it will run .068 wire, which i use alot of. Does this feeder have a gas valve? Seems like it should. Thanx in advance!!
...db...

tmathews

Reaction
Depends on how old it is.... It is similar to an LN25.. The older LN25s did not have a solenoid valve or a contactor I believe.

You can call me if you like.. You should have no problems running it off of you TB 302.

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
depends on how old it is.... It is similar to an ln25.. The older ln25s did not have a solenoid valve or a contactor i believe.

You can call me if you like.. You should have no problems running it off of you tb 302.

thanx..... Went ahead and got it, and been using it for 2 days building up ripper shanks... 1 1/2 inch thick plow steel, and .068 nr 212 wire... And like it alot, saves so much time.... Thanx again...
...db...