Mini 4 stroke nationals

khoolguy

Reaction
Anyone going to Lake Elsinore on Sat the 26th for the 50cc nationals? Can anyone give me directions there cause I've only been once and its been awhile. I'm commin from Chino Hills

Greg J.

PBR

Reaction
i am going on saturday... i will be in the trailer park booth selling apparel, come by and say what's up. just get on the 15 south and exit at diamond dr., go left to corydon and make a right, make another right on cereal st, and you can't miss it. if you need more details go to www.socalmotox.com for a map.

i will be the only person there with an orange ktm looking xr50 with a light.

later, ollie.

Penchansky Brothers Racing

sirhk100

Reaction
The Flyer is attached and there's a link below if it doesn't work for some reason... Maybe someone can make it clicky for me... I'm sure everyone would love teh support if people could make it out to this. It should be free but definately cheap even if you want to just come and watch!!!

http://www.sanomx.com/m4s_ver2_color_web_poster.jpg

I'm gonna try to be there. But, I'll have my big bike, not a mini. Look for a white CRF450 and a sotck white '90 F150 2WD. Say hello if you see me.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by sirhk100 on 04/25/03 01:33 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

sirhk100

Reaction
My friend video'd all day... I'll get him to send me a couple more freezes from the tape... Here's two that he sent me this morning. I'll get him to freeze a couple of the back flips!!!!

Attachments

khoolguy

Reaction
What time did the freestyle start? i got there like around 3:00 so i guess i missed it. That was the only reason why i went, but it was still cool checking out all the races. I heard they were pulling backflip no footers. Wish i would of seen it

Greg J.

sirhk100

Reaction
Ummm, it was probably around noonish. We got video of the backflips, I'll see if I can get some stuff posted...

sirhk100

Reaction
I will get some stills on here for sure. I'll work on the video. We just got the camera, fire wire, and a software so we're gonna learn how to do this stuff. Don't know when I'll get a chance to do the stills, my nights are slammed this whole week...