Mini crandon replica

forktom

Reaction
wow thats amazing. i was thinking about doing a chula vista 1 replica right when i got my first slash.

Slash01z

Reaction
Thanks, it took about 1 month to finish and almost 400$. All the track work is done with a shovel and rake no fancy tractor. Was going to have a race on the 15th but a storm blew over the drivers stand and broke all the front 4x4's.:mad:. We still had to add the finishline building and sponsors around the track but we now have to rebuild the track 200 feet farther down our hill since one out of the 6 neighbors that can see our land complained about noise and he is over 600 feet away and we are only driving slashes.:mad:

Thanks again for the compliments. I will put more pictures up once the new track is done which will be even more to an exact replica.

ryant35

Reaction
If you post your image like this: url to the image here

It will look like this:

There also is a button on the advanced post window that is yellow with a mountain that allows you to paste your URL & it puts the IMG in for you. Just an FTY for next time, because it's easier to see on here instead of clicking on a link.

Slash01z

Reaction
Well like I said before we have to move the track and rebuild it in a new spot. We are then planning on having some friends come over and we will take some video during that day. I will try to get some video of the current track soon but it needs some work. 3 days without any maintnance or driving because of bark river really let the weeds grow! So yes eventually I will have some video of racing on the track.

The new track will even be a better replica because you know everyone says the second time something is done it always looks better. lets just hope that this is true:D

Anyone know how I could protect regular paper from getting water damage when it rains? I used tape and plastic the first time for our signs but after one rain there was no more Borgwarner instead a nice blue rectangle:D

Thanks

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Use plastic instead of paper.

GEARDOC

Reaction
That is sweet. Great job