Mini DV/Editing sites and forums?

SDranger

Anyone know of some good Mini DV/ Editing sites or forums? Im starting to get more into editing and want a good place to learn some new tricks. I tried searching around and didn't come up with anything that was very good.

SDranger

Thanks dcman and stuckthrottle. I'll look into that. Scott, your a smartass, but i guess you had to get me back for the "cool suit" sooner or later. lol

erikh

Since you're in San Diego check out http://www.sandiegocet.net/bit/north-cc/classes.php.

They offer a ton of free classes on just about anything related to computers. The begining level classes are just that so be patient if you have any skills what so ever. I've taken a bunch of classes there and it's pretty helpful.

The only real "cost" involved is that you have to go stand in line before the first class. It's first come,first served so get there at least 1 to 1.5 hours ahead of time. You will have to line up but it's worth it if it's a good class.

erik

Steve_HKmtrsprts

They seem to be the popular classes everywhere. I have been trying to get into the intro class at OCC the last year and a half and it fills up way to quick. And since I am not a current student I have to re-register every single time.