• Forum membership has its advantages....

mini stock

Rossracing756

i see that az and glen hen maybe doing mini stock......is there any body up north like to build some of these to race vorra's short course

Rossracing756

so there is no one that wants to start building one of these cheap race trucks and race it at pc.......come one all we need is two more our team is building one, if no one else is on board guess he will be going down south to race here is a link of what i am talking about i know there are guys out there that want to race but dont want to spend all the money on a truck....cheap and easy way to get into racing

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/87294-(ASCC)-quot-MINI-quot-Stock-Trucks

flyingford

Might wanna start a thread on the vorra site and see if you get any bites there. There are always people on there that are building new things.

ColoradoZQ8

so there is no one that wants to start building one of these cheap race trucks and race it at pc.......come one all we need is two more our team is building one, if no one else is on board guess he will be going down south to race here is a link of what i am talking about i know there are guys out there that want to race but dont want to spend all the money on a truck....cheap and easy way to get into racing

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/87294-(ASCC)-quot-MINI-quot-Stock-Trucks
I hope you can get one started. I'd love to have the mini-stock option available when i want to build a truck in a the next year or two.

Rossracing756

keep watching in the short course forum they are booming, trying to get our truck going for glen helen..... might take it to vorra pc races

jackassracing89

Build it and come. Take's 3 to make a class, I've talked to several people thinking about building one. Vorra will not just make a class unless, 3 show up and want to race each other. I think it's a great idea. I kinda want it to be a Lemons class of off road. Lemons races are taking off huge. With this economy, could be the ticket to getting more entrys and a fun class

rubberbiscuitt

Yeah just saw this thread a couple days ago.... and decided to convert the shop trash truck! I'm having a hard time finding race reg forms...? Monzo Speed of South Lake Tahoe, so I'll be at the closer race tracks of Prerie City and Reno/Fernley this year.

9Iron

Yeah just saw this thread a couple days ago.... and decided to convert the shop trash truck! I'm having a hard time finding race reg forms...? Monzo Speed of South Lake Tahoe, so I'll be at the closer race tracks of Prerie City and Reno/Fernley this year.
Prairie City is coming up pretty soon, you ready?

Rocket 450

So has anyone raced one yet or is everyone still on the fence....Didnt the killer(keller???) bees have a stock mini like 4-5 years ago, i think it was more a 7s but kinda close.....The wife gave me the ok to build one after we buy a house(very soon I hope) and Im half way between Sac. and Glen Helen so the more places to race the better...

motoman356

they have a thread for just these trucks in the short course section but i cant fin d any full build threads, this is where im plannin on startin so any help woudl be great! suggestion comment advice?

3B Racing

Just found this thread today and even though it's a bit old and dormant I thught I might see if anyone is still on this kick? I have a Mini Stock I bought from AZ going to be here in Sacramento by the weekend with plans of racing it at VORRA and Nor Cal Rack Races at Prairie City. Who's in? I think this class just took a little bit longer to catch on up here in the north but if it goes like it has in So-Cal and AZ it will be big! Also it would be great if we could find other short course tracks near by the Northern California and Nevada area that would let us run.

9Iron

Just found this thread today and even though it's a bit old and dormant I thught I might see if anyone is still on this kick? I have a Mini Stock I bought from AZ going to be here in Sacramento by the weekend with plans of racing it at VORRA and Nor Cal Rack Races at Prairie City. Who's in? I think this class just took a little bit longer to catch on up here in the north but if it goes like it has in So-Cal and AZ it will be big! Also it would be great if we could find other short course tracks near by the Northern California and Nevada area that would let us run.
3-B, your truck looked like it ran pretty good at Prairie City. How did you like that coarse?
Looked like you were pretty busy mixing it up with those desert trucks.

Last edited:

3B Racing

Prairie City is a blast! Not the smoothest course but still a ton of fun. Really looking forward to the last round in Reno at the end of the month. Would be great to get some more Minis out to bang doors with.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today