Mini Truckin

California MiniTruck

Reaction
I know I know its a street truck magazine but they did a really nice article on us for our 30 year anniversary. Thought I would share with you guys.

Attachments

• Mini Truckin Magazine Cover.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine Cover.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 1,318
  • Mini Truckin Magazine page 1.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine page 1.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Mini Truckin Magazine page 2.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine page 2.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 291
  • Mini Truckin Magazine page 3.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine page 3.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Mini Truckin Magazine page 4.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine page 4.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 247
  • Mini Truckin Magazine page 5.jpg
    Mini Truckin Magazine page 5.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 336

charlie_brown

Reaction
that’s cool, i have purchased a lot of parts from you over the years.

DuaneH

Reaction
wow ! 30 years! I had a street truck (Datsun 620) many years ago.I think you guys used to host or sponser the Mini Truck Nationals? My truck placed 2nd in the 2x4 class in 1980 and 81. You guys have done well! Congrats!

California MiniTruck

Reaction
wow ! 30 years! I had a street truck (Datsun 620) many years ago.I think you guys used to host or sponser the Mini Truck Nationals? My truck placed 2nd in the 2x4 class in 1980 and 81. You guys have done well! Congrats!

Well thank you for the kind words! We could have never have done it with out great customers like yourselves. And yes we used to sponsor the Mini Truck Nationals, we love giving back to the customers and the community. Let me know if there is any thing you guys ever need and I will see if I can cook up some "RDC member" special price for the parts you guys need. :D:D:D

Nick

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
I was under the impression that you guys were all about slammed old school mini's but I took the time to check out your website and see you guys cover everything. You guys have one hell of an inventory of parts. I was gonna say that I wish I knew about you guys when I had my old Toyota Pickup but see you have an inventory search for my Tundra! I will definitely consider your company when I move back to So Cal.

California MiniTruck

Reaction
I was under the impression that you guys were all about slammed old school mini's but I took the time to check out your website and see you guys cover everything. You guys have one hell of an inventory of parts. I was gonna say that I wish I knew about you guys when I had my old Toyota Pickup but see you have an inventory search for my Tundra! I will definitely consider your company when I move back to So Cal.

Yea, some people get that impression from us because our name is California "Mini-Trucks." But we carry every thing from 1964 Datsun 320 or Toyota Hilux parts all the way up to 2009 Titan beds, Frontier front clips, Tacomas, Tundras, 4 Runners and even XTerras. We also help every community out there including the dragging lowered trucks from SunSet, to they rock crawlers up at the Hammers and in Azusa, and to the open desert racing with helping my man Dan Vance in his slick RN80 style Toyota pick up with a 06 XRunner V6 4.0L 6spd drive train. We also cater to many shops including SOLO Motor sports, Engaged Off-Road, LC Engineering and long time friends and customers Total Chaos Fabrication. We are all over the place, we literally help any one and every one!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
congrats! 30 years is a long time, you guys should be proud of yourself!!! keep up the good work

Racbaja

Reaction
Wow thirty years ago I was driving a true Mini. Before it was cool to build a pre-runner, I built up a 1976 Mazda Rotary mini. The cool setup back then was: body lift, springs straight from the salvage yard (Impala I think), KYB shocks, Jackman rims, Norseman tires, bed braces, spare mounted in bed and light bar with KCs. I think my first stereo was a 8-track LOL. Great work guys.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Well thank you for the kind words! We could have never have done it with out great customers like yourselves. And yes we used to sponsor the Mini Truck Nationals, we love giving back to the customers and the community. Let me know if there is any thing you guys ever need and I will see if I can cook up some "RDC member" special price for the parts you guys need. :D:D:D

Nick

Rep sent! Thanks!

sedemente

Reaction
Wow ,thats cool . I met my women thru mini trucks 20 years ago.Truck runs where fun .I should have her dig up some of her old pics.She was in the club Grey Matter in vegas . I think at one time they had about 75 members in vegas chapter .

-MIKE-

Reaction
Been using you guys since i was about 16! Never could Complain. In fact use to go out offroading with Ron's(owner) son...Good times!