Mint 400 Board Game

Old School 8

Reaction
Well, its been talked about a lot here, so you knew eventually someone would post it......Three photo's attached, of the Mint 400 board game. Although I had played it elsewhere, apparently mine was never opened !
Included in the game were:
play money
bag of game peices
dice
board
full-color instruction booklet

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 358

venomous

Reaction
Awh Mike....if I would have known you had that, I would have made you stay today so we could drink beers and play the day away.

dislocated1

Reaction
SWEET!!!!!! I gotta find the one I had......I think I was more enamored with the pictures on all the cards more than the actual game itself

ammochester

Reaction
Hello. Is it possible to get a copy of the rules? We played it a lot when my sons were small, and now my son has two boys 13 and 14! He wants to play it with them. I was able to get a copy of the game off of ebay, but it has no directions. Would be willing to pay for a copy of them. enneyrose@yahoo.com

Bredbaker

Reaction
I still have mine as well! One of my photos of John Baker's Mitsubishi was used on the board.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Hello. Is it possible to get a copy of the rules? We played it a lot when my sons were small, and now my son has two boys 13 and 14! He wants to play it with them. I was able to get a copy of the game off of ebay, but it has no directions. Would be willing to pay for a copy of them. enneyrose@yahoo.com
I see you've already posted this question on the BGG page, which is the best place to look. You might want to comb the list of BGG users who have it listed as a game they own and pm them. One of them might be able to help you.

W_Lacher

Reaction
Leader had to wear an open faced helmet when we played it. We sort of divied out more cash and parts to start the game or you would be there for days!

Attachments

• Mint Rules 1.jpg
    Mint Rules 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Mint Rules 2.jpg
    Mint Rules 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Mint Rules 3.jpg
    Mint Rules 3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Mint Rules 4.jpg
    Mint Rules 4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37

stephenrjking

Reaction
Leader had to wear an open faced helmet when we played it. We sort of divied out more cash and parts to start the game or you would be there for days!
Complex series of events, but relatively random outcomes based on roll luck. That's older games for you.