Mint 400 co dog.

BD126

Reaction
If anybody needs a last minuite Co rider I’m available. Last min decision for us not to race. Have all equipment and have raced this course many times. I have time in TT, class 1, class 10, class 6100
Let me know thanks. 909-262-6531

ICR Racing 1044

Reaction
If anybody needs a last minuite Co rider I’m available. Last min decision for us not to race. Have all equipment and have raced this course many times. I have time in TT, class 1, class 10, class 6100
Let me know thanks. 909-262-6531
Are you going to be at the race? My co rider took a job with another team last minute, So I was forced to find one else where. However He has NEVER been in a car nor even involved in the sport so I may need a back up, so if your already there I would be interested in having you there in the pits with us, but Would hate to ask you to drive out and then didn't need you...

BD126

Reaction
Are you going to be at the race? My co rider took a job with another team last minute, So I was forced to find one else where. However He has NEVER been in a car nor even involved in the sport so I may need a back up, so if your already there I would be interested in having you there in the pits with us, but Would hate to ask you to drive out and then didn't need you...
I’m probably not going if I don’t race. What class are you racing?

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Anybody have a last minute drop in class 10 we can come race our car in the spot??