• Forum membership has its advantages....

MINT 400 ENTRIES

Retro Francis

The MINT 400 entries just came out. If your planing on racing one of the vintage class you better get your entries in quick. It WILL fill up fast... Also make sure you look at the new BITD pit rules regarding refueling and driving suit requirements . And if you have any questions fell free to call me @ 951-233-3825. Thanks, Norm

Retro Francis

I worked out the class numbers for the vintage class' with Diane at BITD. the 82 and down Vintage class will be 4500 to 4549... the 92 and down OPEN Vintage class will be 4550 to 4599. REMEMBER if you are racing a buggy regardless of what year (92 and down) and you have Coil overs or Bi Pass shocks you must enter OPEN VINTAGE. Unless the car has HISTORICAL value and you have proof that the car was raced prior to 83.. I.E. The Micky Thompson Challenger. If you have any questions please call me @ 951-233-3825. If you sign up for the wrong class you will be put in the correct class at tech. All Vintage cars will have a separate tech inspection after they go thru BITD safety tech.

Retro Francis

Everyone make sure you mail in your Mint entries. They will not except emailed or faxed entries. Please get your entries and deposits in ASAP as the entry count will fill up FAST.