• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint 400 entry list. 50 Trick Trucks!!!

bobylax

Here's the current entry list. 50 TT's, 39 6100's, 34 10's, 65 UTV's, WOW!!! Some notable big hitters not on the list: Tavo, TSCO, RG. Looks like Rick Geiser's gonna come out and play, Cam's doing double duty in the 7216 and 16, and do they race TT specs in Lithuania? 2 weeks away!! Can't wait.

http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/rptProgramPages-5.pdf

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
13 5 unlimiteds entered. Stoked! This is going to be a fun event. Does anyone know if it's the same course as last year? Hopefully so! I like the longer course 3 lap format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.Tornel Jr

CURIOUS HOW STRICT THE CAP ON THE MINT IS? If someone who races could please let me know I would greatly appreciate i got caught up with the 250 prep and missed the deadline

VYTIS

Attachments

ndvalium

Rescue Director
CURIOUS HOW STRICT THE CAP ON THE MINT IS? If someone who races could please let me know I would greatly appreciate i got caught up with the 250 prep and missed the deadline
I am not a racer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn once...

So the cap, is a hard cap. Best in the Desert will pay fines and risk their permit future if the BLM is aware of anything more than the 330 that enter. That being said, there are already a couple from the draw that have dropped out for a few different reasons. There are a few extra that will be slid into those spots that already have their applications in. I can say typically we almost always lose a few the week of the race and some even during qualifying so I am fairly sure with all that, we will be right on that 330 that leave the line.

Last year there were two teams that came and didn't even know the night before if they would get to leave the line - That is how sought after this race is.

Motorsports Safety Solutions has 28 medics, 2 ambulances, 8 Rescues, 4 UTV's, a brush truck and 2 helicopters on stand by from Vegas. We are looking forward to this amazing event and I think it will be awesome to hear everyone's opinion after this race with the changes planned -

MADMILLER

So the cap, is a hard cap. Best in the Desert will pay fines and risk their permit future if the BLM is aware of anything more than the 330 that enter. That being said, there are already a couple from the draw that have dropped out for a few different reasons. There are a few extra that will be slid into those spots that already have their applications in. I can say typically we almost always lose a few the week of the race and some even during qualifying so I am fairly sure with all that, we will be right on that 330 that leave the line.

Last year there were two teams that came and didn't even know the night before if they would get to leave the line - That is how sought after this race is.

Motorsports Safety Solutions has 28 medics, 2 ambulances, 8 Rescues, 4 UTV's, a brush truck and 2 helicopters on stand by from Vegas. We are looking forward to this amazing event and I think it will be awesome to hear everyone's opinion after this race with the changes planned -
Thank you for all you do...as a racer it makes me feel better knowing you guys are there

So nicely put!

bobylax

So does anyone know why the Weyhrichs didn't enter, or are they throwing all their effort and support to Andy in the 31?

M.Tornel Jr

Thanks man i appreciate it, hopefully it goes thrrough.

BoBearSki

TSCO will be represented. We are supporting Andy in the TSCO T-1 and Robbie Pierce in the pits. Mark is scaling his racing back and Gary will be racing later this year. TSCO Support, TSCO Prep... we're out there!
Corey Keysar will be racing his TSCO prepped Class 1500 Jimco coming off his BITD class win at Parker and his 2nd place overall finish at the SCORE San Felipe 250 in the TSCO Geiser truck.... his first time in TT!