Mint 400 HELP!!

arqangel67

Reaction
So I came up to Las Vegas for the Mint and my girls birthday and the truck had issues, can anybody reccomend a good shop in town? My girl isn't please and I want this fixed ASAP! I can be reached by cell@ (909) 663-8397

arqangel67

Reaction
No help from the forum so I went to the stealership. I'm not cheap but in this economy I always try to support the smaller business's whenever possible. Or maybe there are no good shops in Las Vegas. HAHA!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Kinda vague post to start with for anybody to
help with. Just sayin'.

arqangel67

Reaction
Not really, I was just looking for a good local shop that's all.

_DFR_

Copycat
Reaction
Not really, I was just looking for a good local shop that's all.

yes really. truck troubles could mean anything from a tire, to tran, to engine. Be a little more specific next time and maybe someone can help you a little better and easier.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
ARQ, I'm sorry to say it, but yeah, your OP was very vague. For all we know the rear view mirror could have fallen off...you didn't elaborate. I too would have a hard time recommending a shop in my area if I didn't know what your issue was...

Jus sayin.

arqangel67

Reaction
It really isn't that big of a deal. If it was vague I apologize to the interweb for it but really, if you read my post and thought it was vague you could have asked for specifics if you were interested in helping instead of not helping at all. Again it's not that big of a deal.

BGRANT

Reaction
Maybe people were working between 10:00 and 12:30 or at tech and didn't see your post until later....patience is a virtue

michael_loomis

Reaction
Damn, you guys are some snively little biatches sometimes!! Lol

He asked for a shop.. Maybe it's a little old school, but it's not hardly as specific as saying I've got this pain in my body and I need a shop to fix it. It's not like he needs a dentist or a chiro or an ortho..

Just looking for a garage to work on a truck. Most places do it all these days.

He indeed did not get help on the forum. It's not like he's slamming everyone for not helping him, geez.

/rant.

Sorry I don't know any "shops" in Vegas, but if you ever have truck trouble in SD I know a bunch of "shops" you can go to. They can check codes, drivetrain, fallen off mirrors, whatever you need! :)

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
There's a shop on Fremont that will help you make the best of your vacation. Think it is called glitter gulch. Make sure to ask for the chicken tenders

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
J S Diesel is just south of Tropicana,right off the freeway. (702) 736-8256