Mint 400 in December

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Well clark county is a complete mess if you watch the news on the 7th local ppl are trying to protest with not going to work on the 7th. I guess we will see what happens I don't understand why they just don't scrap the 2021 mint and just do the march 2022 date.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
When I heard the date got pushed back that far I wondered how they would cash flow that change. I can’t imagine the challenges associated with moving an event like that far in the future.

not defending them and I have no idea what’s going on. Just a observation I had when I heard the date got pushed. I assume there would be some fallout. But things like this can usually be solved with open and honest communication. Clearly that hasn’t happened in this case.

Mike

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I guess there trying to pull off the 2021 race so there to pay off everything I'm sure there are vendor deposits ect that were already paid to them. They are very lucky there 2020 race happened as everything shut down the week after that mint 400. Bitd must be happy there out of that mess.

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
then they should stop being a drama queen and just spill the beans lol
If the issue is something being done through lawsuits or collections, then they were likely told to keep what they post very vague, until the proceedings are resolved. That way it can not be turned into a slander defense case.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I guess there post is basically our loaders and equipment are going to be in the course till there paid. Probably from getting the infield prepped for the race that never happened I would imagine.

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
I guess there post is basically our loaders and equipment are going to be in the course till there paid. Probably from getting the infield prepped for the race that never happened I would imagine.
think they will be in the way for battle at primm? lol
but yea, if you have equipment ran and not paid for that sucks. having their even shift like that has got to suck with all your money tied up