Mint 400 Live Stream

J Prich

Reaction
The only thing that was kind of a bummer was that the live stream crew pretty much packed up and left as soon as Bryce won. Sure was lonely at the finish line for the rest of the afternoon classes.
Probably could work out shifts or something. I didn't watch in the evening but I'm assuming it was the same on air talent? If so, thats a pretty long day obviously.

J Prich

Reaction
Not sure. But George Anthill stuck it out at Parker and was there when we finished.
I'll volunteer to take the late shift next year if they agree to keep the VIP area tacos flowing...

J Prich

Reaction
I'll be more than happy to buy you some tacos. Haha
I know it's kind of a thankless job and it's difficult to fund the resources to keep the power on I imagine but I totally agree that keeping the live feed going until the end of the race is worth having if possible.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Website
www.compdoor.com
The live feed was incredible, helicopter footage epic and the announcers and guest were very informative. I watched from start to finish fighting the flu.
They covered most all of classes extensively ,improvised content to fill the voids and it was refreshing seeing something live that was well produced and full of action. I am not sure who was calling the shots producing content feed but they really need to be commended on a job well done. The BFG Spotlight segments on the teams were well produced and the RPM / BFG commercials were action packed and helped fill some voids. The companies who had commercial spots had to be stoked on getting there money's worth for 12+ hours of live stream as they were many cool commercials. Bruce Buffer introducing the principal racers was a classic surprise. I am sure it wasn't cheap to pull off the live stream production but this is what our sport needs and deserves for each race to attract more corporate sponsors and a larger fan base. I give it a AAA+ and appreciate the Martelli's vision on the Mint 400

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

JoeyD23

Reaction
Website
www.UTVUnderground.com
I agree for contingency and suggest the speedway . They can have qualifying on the short course , parking would be good , and lots of room for manufacturers row but what about viewing the race itself .

Thats a horrible idea.. The best part of contingency is that its in downtown. Two days of contingency was a lot of fun.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Website
www.UTVUnderground.com
The live feed was incredible, helicopter footage epic and the announcers and guest were very informative. I watched from start to finish fighting the flu.
They covered most all of classes extensively ,improvised content to fill the voids and it was refreshing seeing something live that was well produced and full of action. I am not sure who was calling the shots producing content feed but they really need to be commended on a job well done. The BFG Spotlight segments on the teams were well produced and the RPM / BFG commercials were action packed and helped fill some voids. The companies who had commercial spots had to be stoked on getting there money's worth for 12+ hours of live stream as they were many cool commercials. Bruce Buffer introducing the principal racers was a classic surprise. I am sure it wasn't cheap to pull off the live stream production but this is what our sport needs and deserves for each race to attract more corporate sponsors and a larger fan base. I give it a AAA+ and appreciate the Martelli's vision on the Mint 400

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

THIS!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com
The live feed was great this race, they did an A+ job with it. Only the finish was a bummer because it was dark and they didnt have a camera at the finish line or know who was the winner lol. Otherwise the heli shots were awesome. Best coverage of a race in a while!

green787

Reaction
Website
realsound.us
After following Prich's valiant 2nd place finish all morning on the tracker,:D I was disapointed to see the broadcast end so suddenly... Surely there was more drama to come as 6th, 7th, 8th place came in etc, etc.. ...

J Prich

Reaction
After following Prich's valiant 2nd place finish all morning on the tracker,:D I was disapointed to see the broadcast end so suddenly... Surely there was more drama to come as 6th, 7th, 8th place came in etc, etc.. ...
What place did you finish?

JDDurfey

Reaction
Not sure. But George Anthill stuck it out at Parker and was there when we finished.

I was watching when it all shut down and I was very surprised. I figured they would keep it going while at least the top 10 finished or the first few 6100 trucks finished. They spent time talking about 6100, but as soon as the dog and pony show was over on the podium for Bryce, wham bam thank you mam, and they were GOING, GOING, GOOONNNNNEE! WE ARE OUTTA HERE!

I would have kept watching, but they whole feed was cut off.

cw_mi

Reaction
I spent close to 5 hours watching the live feed. You guys did a great job. Loved the transitions from the drones to the helicopter , the announcers , everything. It brought it all together very well. the BFG commercials were good, the Polaris...too much, and I'm a Polaris fan.