Mint 400 Military Vehicle Class

A_Killz

Reaction
I saw that the Mint 400 released a new military spec class, as an off-road racer and veteran this sounds like it could be interesting. If any one knows of any teams or people thinking of getting involved with this class i'd love to be a part of it.

SN8KE

Reaction
Is this just a military vehicle class or can any class vehicle participate? For example can I compete in class 10 and represent a certain military charity group under this challenge?
Correct. Green Berets with the 5th Special Forces Group. They would have kept going if we didn’t pull them off course after the finish line officially closed. Some of the baddest & nicest dudes I’ve ever met. The team specializes in long range desert missions in the Middle East and entered The Mint 400 to recreate real life situations out of their comfort zones to better themselves as a unit and challenge the breaking points of their equipment and unit.

J Prich

Reaction
Is this just a military vehicle class or can any class vehicle participate? For example can I compete in class 10 and represent a certain military charity group under this challenge?
There will be separate military vehicle classes but the Military Challenge to raise money for these organizations is open to ALL racers. You can compete in Class 10 and raise money for the charity group. More info here:

BroadSword

Reaction
If anyone is racing the Mint (in any class) and looking to support a military charity for the Military Challenge, let me know. I can vouch for a few that are interested in being involved but still need a race team to represent them. It's a great way to support a good cause and increase the exposure for your team and marketing partners.

adam@broadswordracing.com

Kilian

_
Reaction
Any race team, regardless of vehicle/class, can participate. You do not need to be active duty, a veteran or associated with the military in any way, really. Any race team can simply pick a foundation/charity they are passionate about or connected to and sign up by creating a team through the Mighty Cause platform - that ensures 100% of the funds raised go directly to the verified charities. The actual “challenge” is to see who can raise the most funds. That way, no matter if your a motorcycle team, UTV, Unlimited Truck, youth racer, etc…, you can still participate.

Tube ride

Reaction
There will be separate military vehicle classes but the Military Challenge to raise money for these organizations is open to ALL racers. You can compete in Class 10 and raise money for the charity group. More info here:

645B4682-208C-47E0-BA68-26005557F02B.jpeg I just picked up a 84 CUCV with 10,000 miles. Now I just need a military veteran who wants to race again….hint hint.? How wild could a military build go?AE57B371-1211-49BC-80CA-008167A4A72D.jpegcan I do coil overs bumps and ditch the leaf springs?

Last edited:

Dustino81

Reaction