• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint 400 photographers

MTPyle

Most of the Photogs were with Mad Media. They all sent the cards into MM after the race. I got two great pics sent to me from the Mad Media guys. The guy told me he is going thru all of them himself, so I think it will take awhile LOL

Check out this beauty they sent me. One of the coolest photos we have of our truck, the lighting is sick.

IMG_1623.jpg

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Most of the Photogs were with Mad Media. They all sent the cards into MM after the race. I got two great pics sent to me from the Mad Media guys. The guy told me he is going thru all of them himself, so I think it will take awhile LOL

Check out this beauty they sent me. One of the coolest photos we have of our truck, the lighting is sick.

View attachment 210319
That’s a great pic. I might need one like that for the shop. Takes a gift for low light photos for sure.

MTPyle

That’s a great pic. I might need one like that for the shop. Takes a gift for low light photos for sure.
what makes this even more impressive is that the truck is moving over 100mph. low light and fast moving subjects are the hardest for sure. One of the best parts is the way the GPS screen is lighting up Carson the Co Driver. I asked for a High res version of this and if I get it I will make some prints for our shop and send one to you.

Mike

MTPyle

Just talked to Mad Media and they are working on Photo packages to sell to teams. They have a ton of images from ground and air. Looking forward to seeing what they have given the quality of what they already sent.

Mike

One-Eyed Peter

what makes this even more impressive is that the truck is moving over 100mph. low light and fast moving subjects are the hardest for sure. One of the best parts is the way the GPS screen is lighting up Carson the Co Driver. I asked for a High res version of this and if I get it I will make some prints for our shop and send one to you.

Mike
I've already made it my computer desktop wallpaper. I hope you don't mind.