• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint 400 @@ PICTURES @@ from RM36.

bobylax

Here are some shots from our check point at the end of Jean Dry Lake.
DSCN9307.JPG
DSCN9317.JPG
DSCN9406.JPG
DSCN9438.JPG
DSCN9546.JPG
DSCN9575.JPG
DSCN9576.JPG
DSCN9593.JPG
DSCN9600.JPG
DSCN9622.JPG
DSCN9721.JPG
DSCN9782.JPG
DSCN9785.JPG

bobylax

Here are some more.
DSCN9833.JPG
DSCN9847.JPG
DSCN9850.JPG
DSCN9861.JPG
DSCN9999.JPG
DSCN0081.JPG
DSCN0121.JPG
DSCN0150.JPG
DSCN0250.JPG
DSCN0283.JPG
DSCN0301.JPG
DSCN0320.JPG
DSCN0334.JPG
DSCN0345.JPG

notime

NTR Films media guy
Awesome work and thanks for sharing

#4749 black vw thanks in advance

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

J Prich

Hey there! Usual post race drill, getting hammered with pic requests! Really appreciate you sharing them.

If you have any of the 7100 trucks from the morning heat and 7196 in particular we'd love to see them!

bobylax

Hey Bobby, Sorry I didnt make it out to visit. did the reverse course situation work out ok out there?
It went pretty well. The 1st lap in the morning was a bit sketchy as all the course markings had gotten wet and the wind left nothing but bare lathe stakes. There were about ten 10 cars that went 1/4 mile north of course, intercepted the Henderson bike loop about were we assisted the downed KTM rider last race, turned right and got back on course. I think it was Lynn that came out onto the lake bed and put up some more arrows and that cured that. I think the damp conditions in the morning race, and the SW wind for the 2nd race made it a non issue. As you can see in one of my pictures, they would have had to negotiate a mine field of cones and barriers to get to us.

Thanks again for the replacement fire extinguishers. We've been course working for BITD and Whiplash for 9+ years, never had to pull the pin on one, the UTV World Championships, I blew through 5!! See you in Laughlin.

bobylax

Hey there! Usual post race drill, getting hammered with pic requests! Really appreciate you sharing them.

If you have any of the 7100 trucks from the morning heat and 7196 in particular we'd love to see them!
I got some good shots of the 7100's. I'll post them up, and other requests when I get home from work tonight.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
It went pretty well. The 1st lap in the morning was a bit sketchy as all the course markings had gotten wet and the wind left nothing but bare lathe stakes. There were about ten 10 cars that went 1/4 mile north of course, intercepted the Henderson bike loop about were we assisted the downed KTM rider last race, turned right and got back on course. I think it was Lynn that came out onto the lake bed and put up some more arrows and that cured that. I think the damp conditions in the morning race, and the SW wind for the 2nd race made it a non issue. As you can see in one of my pictures, they would have had to negotiate a mine field of cones and barriers to get to us.

Thanks again for the replacement fire extinguishers. We've been course working for BITD and Whiplash for 9+ years, never had to pull the pin on one, the UTV World Championships, I blew through 5!! See you in Laughlin.
Awesome work Bobby. Glad to hear it went well over on your side.

If you ever need more extinguishers let me know -

Thank you for all you do for this sport. I appreciate you.