• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mint 400 screwed us!

jon coleman

i can see it now, hey, JL, why did you aim for camera guy?(im Assuming), jl; wtf are you talking about?, race control; your attitude sucks , we dont like you, heres your penalty.( i know, happend to me at orange show speedway by series chief stewart, he was buddy buddy w- eventual champion, me,I came in 2nd place)need to hear all 3 sides of this one!!

Bricoop

Are the Martelli's expecting every team to have a registered backup co-driver in the event the co-driver gets sick? What if someone is dealing with dehydration? Either sit in the truck and risk something serious or take a DQ. I bet most racers take option 1. WAFJ.

Slippery P

Thats what the victim of Loftongate 2020 has to say. Seems fishy if you ask me...

michael.gonzalez

Looks like Jamie Tesar (IG) asked to speak to the manager.

That poor nephew having to inhale dust at an offroad race. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry, I jumped to conclusions. Looks like Lofton isn't completely off the hook from what I am hearing now.

Last edited:

Bricoop

Looks like Jamie Tesar (IG) asked to speak to the manager.

That poor nephew having to inhale dust at an offroad race. :rolleyes:
Reminds me of the BLM official who stood 2 feet behind a quad at Glamis, told the quad to leave, then got mad when the quad threw sand on his boots. Not his face, not his shirt, but his boots. Then cited the guy for whatever infraction that was.

Fire1998

i can see it now, hey, JL, why did you aim for camera guy?(im Assuming), jl; wtf are you talking about?, race control; your attitude sucks , we dont like you, heres your penalty.( i know, happend to me at orange show speedway by series chief stewart, he was buddy buddy w- eventual champion, me,I came in 2nd place)need to hear all 3 sides of this one!!
Yokohama!!!

J Prich

I personally witnessed Lofton’s poor use of judgment (I was broken right next to the media guys) and will not be posting about it. It simply isn’t my place to say what he did but it definitely was preventable, unnecessary, dangerous, and unsportsmanlike. This is Justin’s story to tell; he made a mistake, he was punished, and hopefully he will learn from it. Were his actions uncalled for? Absolutely. Does that make Justin a bad person? Absolutely not. I pray for him
and truly hope he takes this experience and better himself for when a situation like this occurs again. Nothing but love to the 41.
It's not even worth trying to explain to the mob. The torches are already lit, ain't nobody got time to consider what actually happened.

But the narrative for years and years has been that the Martellis only care about money and TT's. If so, why on earth would they DQ Robby F'ing Gordon and 3 time Mint 400 winner Justin Lofton unless they felt they had good reason to do so? The irony is that if they did nothing and word of these issues got out, the mob would be railing about how if you're a TT team with money you can do whatever you want. Lose-lose.

Pee Wee

I personally witnessed Lofton’s poor use of judgment (I was broken right next to the media guys) and will not be posting about it. It simply isn’t my place to say what he did but it definitely was preventable, unnecessary, dangerous, and unsportsmanlike. This is Justin’s story to tell; he made a mistake, he was punished, and hopefully he will learn from it. Were his actions uncalled for? Absolutely. Does that make Justin a bad person? Absolutely not. I pray for him
and truly hope he takes this experience and better himself for when a situation like this occurs again. Nothing but love to the 41.
Information from someone who was there at the scene. Now you fan boys, and, or pitchfork holders can read and absorb.

Fire1998

Wow....you just threw Justin under the bus!! Let Justin tell his story before you come out with your side. You have no idea what was going on. Not for you to come out on social media and do this!! Apparently...the old days are gone!! You've never made a mistake during racing??? Your Dad has been involved in this sport for a long time and I've been a fan and followed him forever. Your Dad has never pushed the rules or made a mistake? Problem now is people like you who push your agenda of "I'm perfect" on social media. If Lofton did something wrong....Im sure he will come out with a statement. In the heat of the battle....most of us have made questionable decisions....including me and most every other racer!! Flame on!!!

Last edited:

DTPMS

Wow....you just threw Justin under the bus!! Let Justin tell his story before you come out with your side. You have no idea what was going on. Not for you to come out on social media and do this!! Apparently...the old days are gone!! You've never made a mistake during racing??? Your Dad has been involved in this sport for a long time and I've been a fan and followed him forever. Your Dad has never pushed the rules or made a mistake? Problem now is people like you who push your agenda of "I'm perfect" on social media. If Lofton did something wrong....Im sure he will come out with a statement. In the heat of the battle....most of us have made questionable decisions....including me and most every other racer!! Flame on!!!
He first hand witnessed it you Dolt, you need to be banned. Do us all a favor and sign out and forget your password.

jon coleman

ten different sets of eyeballs on a car accident, tell me, how many different storys are you gonna hear??, said it before, JL needs to step up, or say he was in the right, either way it sucks when your judged guilty( or innocent) by likers& haters on this stupid sm courtroom

Fire1998

He first hand witnessed it you Dolt, you need to be banned. Do us all a favor and sign out and forget your password.
Ban me for telling the truth. You should talk to a fellow competitor before doing this!! Bring back the old days!!! Dont throw fellow competitors under the bus for a $50 trophy. Society is going to hell!!

Fire1998

You go out of your way to push a false narrative on anything you can if its against the martellis. Yet have to audacity to call someone else out for posting about something they personally saw. You are off your rocker old man.
Yep...have 3 years experience at Mint.....you?? Martellis are hiding behind social media rather than talk about whats happened! Forget about me....what Sourapous just did is unexcusable!! Ill be banjed cause of Sourapousas family...I know that!!!

Slippery P

It's not even worth trying to explain to the mob. The torches are already lit, ain't nobody got time to consider what actually happened
come on Prich it’s the inter web did you expect anything bing different