Mint 400 Spectator Parking Passes On Sale Now

Kilian

_
Reaction

Spectator Parking Passes for The Mint 400 are now available for purchase. There are five exciting spectator areas for viewing The Mint 400 race. Spectator Areas 1 – 4 are accessed via Goodsprings Road in Jean, Nevada. The Official Primm Valley Mint 400 Start/Finish Line is accessed via the Primm Valley FWY exit off HWY 15 and is held right behind Buffalo Bills.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A SPECTATOR PARKING PASS

Spectator parking passes are available to purchase online and are designed to guarantee the holder a parking spot at The Mint 400. You must have a parking pass in order to park a vehicle inside all spectating areas in Jean, NV and the PRIMM Parking Area at the Primm Valley Mint 400 Start/Finish. Your vehicle is only permitted to enter the spectator area for which you have a pass for. There are NO “all inclusive” parking passes. However you may purchase parking passes for multiple spectator areas.

For more information, visit: Purchase Spectator Parking Passes – The Mint 400

Last edited:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Don't need a parking pass in Baja.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
ITS TO EARLY, I mean seriously you guys sell out and make money on everything. Let us enjoy the Parker 425 1st.

43mod

Reaction
F spectating passes Trump please do something about this.
Viva freedom on MY public land.

Josh 8

Reaction
If is isn't rules, rules, and more rules. Then it's fees, fees and more fees.

It's seriously sad that there is more freedom in Mexico then here in the U.S.A.

I hope some of this changes in the coming years.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction

Be careful what you wish for......what's going to change is more spectator control in Mexico, not less in the US!

43mod

Reaction
A bit off control sounds fine . BLM (both BLMs) are way out of control .

vegasloki

Reaction
F spectating passes Trump please do something about this.
Viva freedom on MY public land.

We call this capitalism guys. They have a product, they are selling it. Pretty much straight up supply side economics. If you don't like it, don't buy the product. Even though you can still park at the Gold Strike and take the shuttle for free. Or do you want the Gold Strike to give you room and board as well as free parking?

Josh 8

Reaction
So what you saying is that charging a citizens of the they county live in a fee so he can park on his public land is capitalism?

Dude. You must be one of these "one world order globalist" because taking the publics free right to there land away and charging a fee to use use is not capitalism. It's communism.

Seriously.... Duhh!

vegasloki

Reaction
There are plenty of times where people are charged for events on public land. This is nothing new. You have to pay to park your car at the Red Rock Conservation Area. The new stadium will be a public building on public land, but you'll still have to pay to park and go to the game.

Loosen your foil, The Man isn't out to get you.

43mod

Reaction
so you mean now I can pay a fee and go out to the same spot I did last week ? The spot where I can reasonably and at my own risk watch some great race at a place of my choice . The spot where I wont kill any turtles or leave any trash. The one where I could help out a racer having trouble if needed. The spot I already paid for w tax money. And once again the one I went to last week .
Or do I get a coveted ticket for a spot in the line waiting for my allotment of bad bread ?
F Spectating passes

bobylax

Reaction
so you mean now I can pay a fee and go out to the same spot I did last week ? The spot where I can reasonably and at my own risk watch some great race at a place of my choice . The spot where I wont kill any turtles or leave any trash. The one where I could help out a racer having trouble if needed. The spot I already paid for w tax money. And once again the one I went to last week .
Or do I get a coveted ticket for a spot in the line waiting for my allotment of bad bread ?
F Spectating passes
I usually try and stay neutral and non confrontational in pissing matches like this. (I like keeping my bar 100% green!) But I have to put my two cents in here and face the wrath!. I'm pretty sure that the BLM would rather not have any spectating at this event, except maybe start/finish. I'm sure the Martelli's and BITD work very hard to have and keep these spectating areas so that people can come out and enjoy the racing. I do not know if there are any permitting fees for these spectating areas, (I'm guessing there are) but I'm sure that there are costs to set up, tear down, and clean these areas, pay for security, porta-pots, and trash bins, and I'm guessing they pick up the tab for the transportation between the areas. I don't believe the Martelli's are non-profit, nor the "HUGE" profits for charging for parking buy them a whole lot. I think they should be applauded for the time and effort to offer these areas, and to pay a nominal fee to park, (might mean having to buy 1 less 12 pack) to help cover costs with maybe a little leftover, is well worth it.

And to keep things in perspective, and with no disrespect, I'm sure there were plenty of people at the California 200 that had the same attitude as you do now, "The spot where I can reasonably and at my own risk watch some great race at a place of my choice" Unfortunately, for every person with common sense or knowledge, there's 1 or 2 with none! Which puts us where we are today. The Cali 200 was a tragic event, and changed the landscape of how races in the States are conducted now. Like it or not, these are the rules by which we have to play to keep racing up here. If you are a true race fan, the parking fee should be a non-issue. If it is that concerning, enjoy the trips down south. I have no skin in this game, I don't have to worry about parking fees, and I have one of the best seats in the house. I volunteer!! Rant over, flame on!

Josh 8

Reaction
Bobylax. I am not going to flame you. I understand your point and for along time I would have agreed with you. A few years back I would have stood right next to you on this single issue. Now, I don't stand apart but I do disagree.

The issue at the CA 200 is a good and valide point.

Here is my twist on it. Laws here in my great country that I am proud to live in need to be changed so the average citizen has the right to hurt them selves and not be able to blame every one around for there foolishness.

The lawyer-politicians/socailist/communist have ruined this for us because they want a government that is big enough to take care of all the people's needs. The problem with this is, is that they have got to take it from someone else. And when it's all gone and took we will have lines for stale bread because thats what the government will then think we need.

Now we are way off topic. To bring all back around, it all begins with taking our public land from the citizens to protect them from them selves.

Freedoms are lost one tiny step at a time. No one notices that way. Think about the way it use to be. It use to be my land. It use to be our land. Now it's not.

Thank you, rant over.

Last edited:

J Prich

Reaction
I didn't realize it was already this time of year again. Can we just save everyone the trouble and some data minutes by reposting this convo from last year? Or the year before?

And while we're at it, let's go ahead and repost all the "it's not the real Mint anymore" stuff too. Those guys should be here any minute.

bobylax

Reaction
Bobylax. I am not going to flame you. I understand your point and for along time I would have agreed with you. A few years back I would have stood right next to you on this single issue. Now, I don't stand apart but I do disagree.

The issue at the CA 200 is a good and valide point.

Here is my twist on it. Laws here in my great country that I am proud to live in need to be changed so the average citizen has the right to hurt them selves and not be able to blame every one around for there foolishness.

The lawyer-politicians/socailist/communist have ruined this for us because they want a government that is big enough to take care of all the people's needs. The problem with this is, is that they have got to take it from someone else. And when it's all gone and took we will have lines for stale bread because thats what the government will then think we need then.

Now we are way off topic. To bring all back around, it all begins with taking our public land from the citizens to protect them from them selves.

Freedoms are lost one tiny step at a time. No one notices that way. Think about the way it use to be. It use to be my land. It use to be our land. Now it's not.

Thank you, rant over.
Josh, I agree. My rant was more for the ones complaining about the parking fee. I believe in natural selection, and stupid is as stupid does. Unfortunately, common sense seems to be more and more a rare commodity, and you can't roost a rock without hitting an ambulance chasing lawyer. It is sad we've gotten to the point we have to protect people from them selves, and you can't teach common sense, but it's the world in which we currently reside. As for "public" lands, they haven't been for a while. Until elected officials do the publics bidding, and not what THEY or special interests think is best for us, despite whether we disagree or not, things will never change. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

J Prich

Reaction

green787

Reaction
I never liked the idea of being herded around out in the middle of nowhere... But if this makes clean up ea$ier then I guess $25.00 isn't that much to not see the promoter complaining about all the trash ... But it looks like you have to pre-choose the area you'll be spectating.... Can you swap parking passes for other locations when there???

Josh 8

Reaction
I didn't realize it was already this time of year again. Can we just save everyone the trouble and some data minutes by reposting this convo from last year? Or the year before?

And while we're at it, let's go ahead and repost all the "it's not the real Mint anymore" stuff too. Those guys should be here any minute.
Ok. I can't help my self. The irony is so out of controle. So did any one notice the sarcasm from a guy with a race team named "taxpayer funded racing". I get the name. It's cute. But your an American working out side the USA suckling from the tit of big government bureaucracy spouting sarcasm about what might possibly be the most serious issue we have back home.

Perfect.

Last edited:

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Ok. I can't help my self. The irony is so out of controle. So did any one notice the sarcasm from a guy with a race team named "taxpayer funded racing". I get the name. It's cute. But your an American working out side the USA suckling from the tit of big government bureaucracy spouting sarcasm about what might possibly the most serious issue we have back home.

Perfect.
This is the most serious issue we have here? LMAO